3

3 Sangeet (Music) Ceremony

Veer smiled as he saw his reflection in the mirror for one last time. He was wearing a black-silver three piece traditional outfit with matching brochette. His hair very perfectly gelled up and his perfume screamed class and power.

"Bro, let's go or else the sangeet will get over before we even reach there! " Vikram teased to which Veer slightly glared at him before walking out with him.

The Rajawats, then headed towards the ground floor of the hotel where the ceremony was planned to be held while Veer's eyes just searched for the source of his happiness, his to be Mrs. Rajawat.

He smirked at the mere thought of it like a teenager newly in love but the next moment he calmed himself down seeing people around giving him some weird looks.

'Calm down Veer or else these people will send you to some psychiatrist before you even get married to Rani! '  he chided himself when his eyes fell on her.

Rani was talking animatedly to one of her college friends looking beautiful as ever in an ethnic black-silver outfit,  it was matching too well with the attire he wore but the only thing he was worried about was that her outfit was backless. And he couldn't help but feel a blood rush seeing some perverted minds eyeing what was his.

Without even thinking once, he headed towards her and with one swift motion, he removed the clutch which was holding her hair in a messy bun.

"Doctor Saab, what is this? That parlour didi specially told me to not mess up the bun! And you.. " She said a bit angrily looking at Veer who looked unaffected.

"You are looking too beautiful this way. " He replied.

"No, I will have to fix it! Give the clutch back! " She said trying to reach out for the clutch which he was holding as high as he could.

"No! " He said immediately.

"Yes! "

"No! "

"Yes!"

"No! "

"Yes! "

"Yes! " He said in order to trick her.

"No! " She said falling in his trap.

"No it is! See, it's decided now! " He answered victoriously.

"That's cheating Doctor Saab! " She whined cutely.

"Ahem ahem.. " Her friend, Dev cleared his throat making his presence aware to Veer and Rani.

"Do you need any medicine for your throat? I can prescribe you! " Veer said nonchalantly.

"Uhh what? No I was.. " Dev tried to explain but was cut off in between by Veer.

"Go clear your throat somewhere else then, not here! " Veer said coldly not liking the attention, the guy wanted to grab.

"Umm I guess I will see you later Rani! " Dev said.

"Umm.. Yes! Bye! " She mumbled before Dev walked away.