25.

RanVeer OS: Fresher's party

"Why Can't I go there with Rani? If you are forgetting then let me tell you that i am her husband and Rajawats own that college. I can visit the college anytime I want! " Veer said in a crisp tone to which both Nandini and Vikram shook there heads.

"Because bro, tomorrow is her fresher's party and she need to experience it alone. So you are not going there! "

"Shut up Vikram! She might need my help there and those college boys are good for nothing so i have to go! "

"Bhai if you want to be her body guard then all you have to do is admit it and we will let you go with her! "

"I ain't her bodyguard Nandini! I can't let her go alone like that. Why don't you both understand? "

"Zip it up bro! Bhabhisa will go alone tomorrow and that's it! "

Veer scoffed remembering the conversation he had with both Nandini and Vikram while Nandini's stylist helped Rani to get ready.

Rani was looking extremely beautiful in a wine red coloured off shoulder gown. Veer felt a blood rush each time thinking that she had to go alone in the party.

"I don't know how many loosers would try to flirt with my Rani today at college! " He thought and felt utterly jealous.

Rani on the other hand felt miserable too seeing her Doctor Saab sad but she was strictly instructed by Vikram and Nandini to not give Veer any heed and let him on his own.

Soon Rani was ready to leave for the party.

"Let's go Rani, I will drop you! " Veer said before anyone else could say anything.

"But bhai! " Nandini interrupted him.

"Don't worry! I will only drop her and then go to hospital from there! " Veer added.

"Then you can drop her! " Nandini said with fake attitude.

"Thank you so much! " Veer said sarcastically before rolling his eyes.

He held Rani's hand and stormed off before anyone else comes up and spoil his mood.

"How am I looking Doctor Saab? " Rani asked once they sat in his car.

"Beautiful Rani! And I am so much worried about you. Please stay away from boys. " He instructed her as he was too worried about her.

"Yes Doctor Saab! " She said saluting him with a smile.

"It's not a joke Rani. I am damn serious! " He said glaring at her.

"I am serious too! " She said in a fun way.

"Rani! " He warned her.

"Ok fine! I was just trying to lift your mood. And yes I will take care of myself! " She assured him.

He glanced her way before focussing on the road again.

"That will be good for both of us! " He said before giving life to the engine.

He pecked her cheeks one last time before letting her go the college as they were in the parking of her college.

"What the hell is going on here!" Veer roared as he saw his wife being drunk and some boys trapping her.

Veer had initially thought to go to hospital but then ended up waiting for her as he didn't have a heart to go to the hospital anymore. After spending a few hours he felt anxious and dialled her number. But to his surprise her number was switched off. Without wasting a minute, he marched inside the college and finally found her in a deserted alley of one of the buildings. The sight though enraged him as he saw a few boys trying to take her advantage.

"Doctor saab!" She uttered before stumbling her way towards him and he immediately hugged her.

"Rani are you alright? " He asked to which she slightly nodded her head.

He then made her sit on the near by chair before charging towards the dudes of her college.

"Sorry Prince Veer, we didn't know that she.. " One of the boys, tried to defend but Veer was too furious to listen anything.

"Save it because you will need a lot more of excuses when you will get your suspension letters for making her drunk and trying to take advantage of her. " Veer said pulling them by there collars.

"No please! Our careers would be ruined! " They cried.

"You should have thought about it before doing all this! " Veer said angrily and with one last push he walked towards his wife.

"Let's go Rani! " He said and picking her in his arms bridal style, he walked out of the college premises.

"Doctor saab stop the car ! " Rani yelled all of a sudden making him confused.

"But why Rani? " He asked out his confusion.

"I said stop means stop! " She shouted yet again.

He instantly halted the car in another second on the side of the road and turned to face her.

Once he turned to look at her, he was attacked with kisses by her as she peppered kisses all over his face. To say that he was shocked would be an understatement as he was too numb to even react.

"I love you Doctor Saab! " She said against his lips before quickly pecking his lips. He though felt giddy from inside but was too shy at her bold act.

"Why so much affection suddenly, Rani, hmm? " He asked trying to cover up his blush.

"Because you saved me from those boys today. " She innocently said to which he pulled her to sit in his lap.

"In that case you need to kiss me a lot more times as i have saved you a number of times in the past. " He softly said against her neck.

"Ohh! " She uttered before proceeding to attack him again with kisses.

"Not here Rani, let's just go home first and then I am all yours! " He said and kissed her cheek making her blush at his little act as if she didn't attacked him with kisses earlier.

She then sat sat back on her seat and together they left for home with a slightly better mood.
______________________________________
Thanks for reading.
Anyone interested in reading Fahmaan and Megha stories?? 😋