Chapter 4 - Masquerade Party

Riddhima didn't know how she will complete her mission. She has been taunted all her life for being an orphan but the crass remarks of Ishani opened back all the wounds which were slowly healing.

She has done the planning of the party very methodically, she didn't really want to face Vansh wrath again. She was watching a dance performance when a waiter came and handed her Mint Mojito, she looked confused,

R- I didn't order this.

W- Mam, i was told to give you this.

R- Okay.

Vihaan had kept an eye on her most of the time, he was irritated that she is looking so sad probably because she must have been missing her so called cop boyfriend..he had been the one who had sent the juice to her. If it had been on him he would have taken her out for dinner.

But he was also happy that the masquerade party were a good chance to spend some quality time with her. Riddhima had been spending some time with Siya she was the most different than all the Raisinghania's,

R- Siya woh log kaun jise Mr. Raisinghania baat kar rahe hain?

S- Woh unke business associates hain. Yeh cruise un logo ke liye hi organize kiya gaya hain.

One could see that Vansh was stiff and angry, the business associates had told them his equipments were not enough and he had taken upon himself to personally check everything, but when he was showing off his gear, it had malfunctioned slightly causing him to go underwater,

R- Kabir, i think he is dead.

K- What?😲

They were waiting for him to show up and he did, Riddhima informed them he was fine, Riddhima was standing near the deck when she saw Siya dupatta curling around her wheelchair's wheel, and it was choking her.

Vihaan was looking at her from afar, she was running towards Siya with scissors, before he could do anything Vansh had thrown a knife at her which hits her. Vansh goes and checks on Sia,

S- Bhai she was only trying to help.

Vihaan didn't know why but he felt immense hatred for Vansh because he hurt Riddhima but he couldn't do anything, sometimes being a duplicate was a very bad thing, Vansh had taken her to the room and a doctor was sent to take care of her.

Since he cannot come in front of her he sent her a dress, navy blue off shoulder dress, and a apology note asking her to come to the party. Everyone was enjoying the party, especially Vihaan.

Since it was a masquerade party he was able to enjoy behind the confines of a mask, he was bored since he waiting for his Angel, and she came looking beautiful in the dress he had sent her.

He wished it was only two of them, she was looking scared and he knows the reason behind it, it was the transmitter brooch which had fallen and he had found it but he didn't tell Vansh about it.

She was looking for the brooch when, someone tapped her shoulder from behind, it was a man who wanted to dance with her, reluctantly she said yes, and they were dancing, but she was so stiff,

Vi- Relax i will not bite you. If you don't want we can not dance.

R- No, it's just i have lost something and i am not able to find it.

Vi- Waise, you can always look in the lost and found department in the ship.

R- They have those here?

Vi- Well it is a ship full of people, you don't know how many things people lose.

Riddhima was slowly relaxing, he pushed her gently, she went few steps back and then he suddenly pulled her in, she gasped when she collided with him, it wasn't awkward or weird she felt warmth, and goosebumps as his fingers traced her bare shoulders.

He twirled her around and hugged her from behind, he was caressing her waist, and she was a mess, he slowly leaned down and sniffed her neck and biting it gently and then he left her,

Vi- It was nice dancing with you Riddhima.

R- What? She came out of her dazed state, thinking how he can know her name. On the other hand Vansh had seen everything and now he needed to find a way to end his own duplicate because he was getting in between his plans.

Ps- Leap, Vansh tries to kill Vihaan.