Chapter 20 - Vansh? or Vihaan?

Everyone looked at Kabir like he had lost his mind, but Kabir was confident that he will expose this doppelganger today,

D- Kabir yeh tu kya bol raha hain? Yeh Vansh hain mere Vansh..

K- Nahi Dadi, yeh Vansh nahi Vihaan hain, jise Riddhima iss ghar mein lekar aayi hain..

D- Riddhima, kya saach hain bol na..

R- Dadi..woh..when she didn't speak, Dadi tried to slap her but Vihaan stopped her.

Vi- Aapki izzat karta hun Dadi, per aap meri Riddhima pe haath nahi uthanen wali hain.

Vi- And Kabir kya proof hain ki I am an imposter..

K- Yeh id cards jo mujhe tumhare trailer house mein mile.. Vihaan naam ki id kyun bana raki hain?

An- Yeh boss ki dursi identity jab woh Mafia dealings ke liye jaate hain.. Me, Aryan, Rudra chachu everyone knows that...

K- Alright, but subah mene tumhe koi powder mix karte hue dekha tha breakfast table pe aana se phele, and kahi uski ki wajah se Ishani ki tabiyat karab toh nahi hui..

K- Mein tumhari checking karna chahtha hun..

R- Kabir bakwass band karo..Vansh apni hi behen ko harm kyun karega..

K- Just be quiet will you..he tapped the pockets of Vansh's kurta, only to be confused to mind nothing there...he didn't know that Aryan had not only thrown the real powder packet away, but he took away the packet which Kabir put in his pocket.

Aryan was enjoying the way Kabir's confidence was being broken bit by bit by Vansh..still Kabir was not ready to give up he asked one final question,

K- Tell me the names that you had decided to keep of Ishani's child..

R(thinks) oh my god, I forgot to tell him that..now what will happen? Only Vansh knew the name..

Vi- Aditya and Sakshi..

R(thinks)How is it possible..does that mean that..he ..is Vansh?

Vi- Now how about I show the real face of you to everyone..han..Inspector Kabir..

He told the servants to bring projector in the living room and then he showed them all the clips, Kabir trying to shoot Vansh, but Riddhima saved him.. Kabir as Dsr.

Kabir and Anupriya confessing their crimes and how they planned everything, using Riddhima as a pawn, trying to hurt Riddhima.

Kabir blackmailing Riddhima to marry him otherwise he would kill Ishani and her child and last Anupriya trying to hurt to Sia..

R- (thinks)This is not possible..he..he is Vansh..my Vansh is alive...

Dadi-(slapped Kabir)Tum jaise ghatiya insaan I have not seen in my life..aur tum Anupriya Ma thi na tum inki,..how can you do something like this..

K- Agar mujhe saaza mil rahi hain toh iss Riddhima ko kyun nahi mil rahi hain saaza..she too betrayed him..

Vi- Nahi, Kabir..she told me everything the day she got married to me, and don't worry tumko aur tumhari mom ko saaza zaaror milegi lekin mere style mein..

Everyone was now fully confident that it was Vansh, the way he played with Kabir and the madness in his eyes to punish the mom and son duo..but most of all the love or obsession for Riddhima shining through his eyes..

Ps- Next chapter will be the last..give me some ideas for punishing mom and son duo..and some romantic moments of Rihaan...