Chapter 5 - Offer and Warning

Vihaan was too happy he finally got to spend spend time with his doll, even though they were in masks, he so wished that he was some where private, he would loved her like he always wanted and made her forget that cop.

For the first time in his life he is regretting having the same face as Vansh, he had a feeling he was watching him and he will be angry but he knows how to spin things his way, well he did learn from the best.

He had entered his room, to find Vansh sitting on the bed, he looked very angry, and Vihaan started to play his part,

Vi- Boss, you here everything alright?

V-(chokes him suddenly)- You are not that naive Vihaan.

Vi- K..kya hua boss?

V- (leaves) Tum Riddhima se dur raho, uske saath game mein khel raha hun samajhe.

Vi- Aare but boss usse kaise pata chalega ki Vihaan aur Vansh different hain.

V- Tumhari sirf face mujhe se milti hain Vihaan, you are nothing like me, and kabhi ho bhi nahin sakte. So, this is my last warning, jab tak mein personally tumhe switch karne ko na kahu don't come near Riddhima.

V- And if you don't heed to my warning, so it will be Riddhima who will pay for your mistake..

Vansh left and Vihaan was seething with anger, he has given his life, his identity for this man but he decided to play it safe, he will wait for the day he becomes more powerful than Vansh, till then he will collect information about him and his family.

Riddhima was still looking around for the brooch, she was in auditorium when Vansh came and offered her a job,

V- I want you to become Sia's personal physiotherapist.

R- No.

V- No?

R- Yes, Siya is genuinely a warm and nice person but i cannot work in a house where everyone taunts me for being an orphan. And where someone accused me of murder.

She left since the ship had reached back, Mumbai port. Angre was not able to find any new information about her from her room.

Riddhima had booked a cab and wanted to meet Kabir, but the cab took her to VR mansion, she had to go inside,

V- Whatever the road it will always lead you to me.

R- Aapne mujhe yahan kyun bulya hain.

V- Ek offer diya tha..

R- Han toh i said no, i am not interested working with you.

V- Jab mein offer kehta hun, toh logo ko woh order sunayi deta hain.

R- And when i say no, it means no. I maybe poor Mr. Raisinghania but mein aapna kaam aur employer khud select karti hun. Goodbye.

She turns to leave, but Sia stops her,

S- Please mat jao, you are the only one jisne mujhe differently treat nahi kiya hain. Please for me?

R- Okay, kab se join karna hain?

V- Aaj se, humara saara staff yahi rehta hain. And don't worry i have informed in your hostel.

Vansh took her away to show her the guest room, she was totally scared when she saw it was decorated exactly like her hostel room, she finally realized what a dangerous mess she is in, this is not some ordinary crook, he is mafia man and he can do anything.

Ps- Now, how will Vihaan spend time with Riddhima? Give me suggestions?...hope you guys like this chapter.