Chapter 14- New Beginnings

Riddhima didn't know her one misunderstanding, misjudgement will kill the person she loved the most, Vansh was arrested by Kabir under false accusations, Ragini was killed and now Vansh too is standing on the cliff edge

R- Vansh, please come back. Tumhe saari story nahi pata.

V- I don't want to listen anything, because of you my reputation is destroyed, tumne mujhe dhoka diya hain. You knew how much I loved you still you betrayed me.

R- Please listen to me.

V- No. Now you have to live in the same pain that I lived of being betrayed again and again.

V- This is your punishment,
for betraying me. For siding with this Inspector. Goodbye Riddhima.

He backs away slowly and then jumps off the cliff. Riddhima tried to reach him and hold his hand but she was only able to hold his scraf,

R- VANSH.... she could only watch him fall down the cliff, she went forward to try to find a way to save him but Kabir stopped him.

K- Riddhima, stop he is gone. (Slap) Kabir looked on shocked his face tingling from where she had slapped him.

R- Tum dur raho mujhse, and your bad time has started Mr. Kabir, Vansh ki maut ka badla mein lekar rahungi.

Saying that she went away crying and clutching on Vansh's scarf down below Vansh had fallen on a net but it was not secured properly and his head bangs with a rock and he loses consciousness.

Waking up he was tied to chair, Vihaan was standing infront of him,

Vi- Welcome back boss. Sorry for tying you up like this.

V- Let me go Vihaan.

Vi- Can't do boss, for the world you are dead. Now it's my turn. Riddhima meri hain, I can be with her without the continuous switching.

Vi- And I am ready to act as Vansh infront of the family. But for that you have to die.

V- You..he tried to move but couldn't. What did you do to me?

Vi- Poison which is spreading through your body, first few hours paralysis, then your body will melt from inside out..just like how my real face melted.

V- You won't be successful, Riddhima will find out the truth.

Vi- No she won't and even if she did, I married her and I can always pose you as the doppelganger.

Vihaan smirked and went away, within few hours Vansh felt like he was burning inside out. Vihaan took him back to the jungle took away his wallet and poured kerosene on him and burned him alive.

He went back to his trailer house, he first activated the virus he had kept in the bank accounts of Vansh, all the money was transferred to him. He looked at the picture of Riddhima and smiled

Vi- I am coming home doll, now no one will be able to separate us. And I promise you that family will pay big time.

Vi- But before that meri entry thodi style se karwani hogi. Will meet you soon. He caressed the picture of Riddhima, the plan for him to enter as Vansh forming in his head.

Ps- Here is the cliff scene, ab sirf Rihaan scenes. Flashback mein hi Vansh ka mention hoga.