Chapter 9- I am getting married?

Vihaan was busy from the last two days, most of their shipments were being caught, or almost caught someone from inside was the mole, but who?.. he had hacked into the docks cctv footage and that Inspector Kabir is with someone else,

Vi- Hmm, Mr. Dubey. Islye itne khush dikh raha hain aaj kal, hum betray karne chala hain. Tum Vihaan style mein punishment deni hogi.

Vihaan was still musing what to do when, Vansh came to his trailer home, with gifts of different types,

Vi- Not that i don't like gifts but what is this for boss?

V- It's because you are getting married.

Vi- Hahhahha. Nice one boss shaadi aur mein.

V- Vihaan, i am not joking, you are getting married to Riddhima in the next three days. Got it.

Vi- What? But why?

V- Because i want to cage her, usse Kabir ke pass wapas nahi jaane dena hain. She can become an asset for us. And since when do you start questioning my orders?

Vi- Aare nahi boss, aisa kuch nahi hain.

V- Good, toh aaj tumhari engagement hain, yeh sherwani lo and jao ghar. I will look after matters in my hotel suite.

Vi- Ji boss.

In the VR mansion, everyone was feeling shocked, irritated that Vansh had chosen Riddhima to marry,

I- Bhai ko puri duniya mein sirf yeh Riddhima mili hain shaadi karne ko.

A- Exactly, na class hain...

Anu- Bas bahut ho gaya if he wants to marry Riddhima he will do that, we cannot stop him okay.

S- But bhai hain kahan?

V- I am here Siya.

Anu- Aacha hua tu aa gaya, Vansh are you sure that you wanna marry Riddhima.

V- Yes mom, i am sure.

C- Aare par koi Riddhima se bhi puch lo ki woh shaadi karna chahthi hain ya nahi.

V- Riddhima aayi nahi abhi tak.

S- I went to get her but she not opening the door.

Vihaan decided to go and meet her, but she was coming downstairs. Vihaan was mesmerized seeing her in the grey ensemble, but what he noticed the most was she was looking sad.

Anu- Riddhima are you sure you are ready to marry.

R- Well, the correct question should be why does Vansh wants to marry me.

Vi- I already told you Sweetheart, i like you. So, i will do anything to get you.

I- Waise bhi mom, isse ek family ka naam, and bhai ka unlimited bank balance mil raha hain so what else does she need.

D- Ishani..

R- Nahi dadi sahi kahe rahi hain, i am getting a family, and that's all i ever wanted.

Anu- Aacha ab chalo, ceremony shuru karte hain.

Vihaan couldn't control his happiness, that he is getting engaged to Riddhima, but he was also tensed about what will happen after he gets married will Vansh ask to switch? Can he really let his wife be close to Vansh?

After the ceremony was over, Riddhima noticed that Vansh hadn't left her hand, he was rubbing his thumb on her hand. Unknowingly she was getting calm by his action, Sia saw this and teased,

S- Umm bhai, Riddhima ka haath toh chodo, unhe bhagwan ka aashirwad lene jana hain.

Riddhima was sitting in the temple, calm outside but furious inside she promised herself in the next three days she will find evidence against Vansh and put him behind bars. They had eyelock, where one was happy yet sad that he couldn't put his real identity in front.

The other was out to fulfill her love's mission, only God knew how their journey will be and whether they would be happy together or not.

Ps- Hey guys, i am not following episode by episode so some things will be different. Tell me should i include shera plot in this?..