Chapter 18 - Friends

Vihaan searched the whole mansion and of course she was sitting by the pool, he still remembers the first almost kiss they shared here, if it hadn't been for Ishani's tantrums he would have kissed her.

He went back to Kitchen, made some hot chocolate and brought it to the pool side, Riddhima was looking at the moon,

Vi- You know kisi ne ek baar kaha tha ki chaand roz aata hain, but we don't meet him often..

Riddhima was startled, those were the exact same words she said to Vansh, why is it that her heart always thinks he is Vansh?

R- What are you doing here?

Vi- Hot chocolate laya hun..thoda mood off lag raha hain tumhara.

R- I am fine Vihaan.

Vi- I am president of Mars.🤪🤪 Riddhima rolled her eyes.
Look I know ki I am only here to help you, but still we are friends right? You can share your problems with me.

Riddhima didn't know whether it was the effect of the chocolate, or the easiness she felt with Vihaan, she told him everything being a spy, marrying Vansh, falling in love with him and the misunderstanding leading to his suicide.

Vi- Dollar biwi tum toh spy nikli.

R-😡

Vi- Aare gussa mat karo, but what do intend to do now? Don't you want revenge? Uss Kabir ne itna kuch kiya hain tumhare saath..

R- But what can I do?

Vi- Well do you trust me? I have a plan. And another thing smile..I know things are difficult but still smile.

Riddhima didn't know why she felt sleepy all of a sudden, she put her head on his shoulder and slept, he smiled and picked her up in his arms and took her back to their room. Kabir looked on with jealousy,

K(thinks) I know this is Riddhima's planning, mein tumhe aur iss fraud ko expose karke rahunga.

The next day Vihaan was lounging in Aryan's room when he came inside,

Ar- Bhai, aap yahan?

Vi- Ya, I wanted to warn you stay away from Kabir. He is a selfish and manipulative person.

Ar- Aapko meri itni fikaar?

Vi- Tumhari bhi and humari another half sister ki. Jiske liye you try so hard to make things good.

Ar- How..

Vi- Aryan, if I can find out about her, so can Kabir and trust me he will do anything to destroy us..

Ar- So, what should I do?

Vi- Stay with him, tell me everything he plans...we will punish him together, brother..

Ar- Okay bhai. But after that I wanna real chance to prove myself.

Vi- Ofcourse.

Vihaan had to go back to the trailer home, to get some documents, and Kabir followed him what he didn't know was it Vihaan's plan all along. He knew Kabir was trying to prove he is an imposter so he led straight to the evidence.

He left from the back door while keeping an eye on Kabir through the CCTV, he chuckled seeing him collect evidence,

Vi- Oh dear half brother, you are in for a ride..tumne meri Riddhima ko bahut pareshaan kiya hain ab meri baari..let the game begin...

Ps- Next chapter Kabir trying to Vansh is an imposter. Tell me do you like Vihaan and Aryan pairing together to teach Kabir a lesson?..

Ps- Also this story will be over in the next 4 chapters...yay...