Chapter-15 Meeting as Vihaan

It has been 2 months since Vansh is gone, everyone in the family blames her and it is somewhat right it is because of her stupidity that Vansh killed himself.

She was sitting in the temple, waiting for some form of guidance as what to do next, Kabir had some how manipulated Dadi to make sure Riddhima marries him.

She would die rather than marry someone else, other than Vansh. But she was also scared, she had came to know that not only Kabir is Anupriya's son but they had falsely accused Vansh. She still remembers the feel of electricity on her skin,

R- Tum dono ko I will not leave, sab ko pata chalna chaiye, tumhara saach.

A- And what will you do?

K- I know what I will do. He pushed Riddhima into the pool, she came up gasping, he dragged her forward pulling her by hair, and Anupriya used a strong taser on her.

R- Aahhhh

A- Yeh demo hain Riddhima. Agar kisi ko bhi saachai batayi na then I will kill Ishani and her child.

Just to make sure Riddhima understood her threat she went into Ishani's room. Riddhima was scared, she cannot let anything happen to Ishani and her child. Keeping the family safe is her responsibility now.

Vihaan looked on from the shadows, he felt guilty that Riddhima was crying and was sad but only few more days and they will be together for ever.

He had seen what Kabir and Anupriya did to her, he was furious but their punishment will start only when he is inside the VR mansion.

He saw Riddhima coming back from the temple, he looked at the goons standing near him, he had instructed them to just scare her and not touch her. They went away, Riddhima was still in her thoughts when she saw that she was surrounded by goons,

G1- Kahan ja rahi ho madam?

G2- Humare saath chalo, we will show you some good time.

R- Just leave me alone.

G3- Aacha theek hain, we will leave just give us your jewelry.

The goon tried to touch Riddhima but she slapped him, angered that a women slapped him, he pulled on her hair,

G3- Bahut garmi hain na tujh me, abhi nikalta hun.

Before he could do anything, Vihaan came and started beating them, the others were let go off easily but the man who touched Riddhima, he broke both of his hands.

G3- Ahhhh

Vi- Nikal yahan se.

Riddhima stood there in shock, it was a voice she knew very well, how is it possible? Is he still alive?

He turned around and her shock increased manifold, he is looking exactly like Vansh, she is unable to comprehend anything and she faints in his arms,

Vi- Come on doll, itna din baad mile and tum behosh ho gaye.

He picked her up and took her back to his car, he made her sit on the front seat, and kissed her softly on her lips,

Vi- Don't worry love. Tumhari saari problems bahut jald khatam ho jayegi. I love you.

R- (mumbles)Vansh..

He was angry that she is taking Vansh's name but he was ready to be anything just to be near her, he took her back to VR mansion, and placed her near the main door,

Vi(thinks)Soon this house will be mine and you too my love. Will see you soon dear. He kissed her cheek as a goodbye and went away before anyone can see him.

Ps- How is the double updates guys? I want you guys to tell me some scenes for Rihaan..do comment.