Chapter 21 - Punishment and birthday

Anupriya was the first to come out of the shock and tried to manipulate Vihaan again,

Anu- Vansh, I am so sorry but I was doing all this for my son..

Vi- Na, you were doing all this for money dear stepmother.. Angre get them to the dungeon, I will punish them myself..

An- Sure boss..

Vi- And listen everyone this my first and last warning to respect Riddhima like you all respect me. Nahi toh you don't know what I can do. Also Aryan kal se office jana shuru karo wapas..okay..

Ar- Ji bhai..

Vihaan looked towards Riddhima and she only glared at him, he knew she would be angry and he will make it up to her later..right now he has visitors to attend.

Anupriya and Kabir was strapped to a chair which constantly gave them shock,

Vi- Kya Mom, enjoying na..this is exactly how Riddhima must have felt when you tried to hurt her..

He took nails and hammer from the table and took Anupriya's hand and hammered the nails in her hand,

An- Ahhhhhh

Vi- Aww, Mom yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hain..he went towards Kabir and sliced both his hands, so that blood was coming out of it..then he took him to corner where a piranha was roaming around in the tank,

Vi- You see this fish feeds off the flesh..put your hands inside..

K- I won't..

Vi- Okay, then i guess the next nail will go into your mother's eyes..he took a nail and went towards her..

K- No stop..he hesitantly put his hands in the water and scream when the fish started to eat his hand..

An- Please stop Vansh please...

Vi- Okay..he signaled Angre and he pushed Kabir into the tank, the fish enjoyed it's meal...

An- Kabir.....

Vi- And for you i have something else, he pulled her up put her in a empty coffin and threw man eating worms in it and closed the lid..the dungeon was filled with her scream, but he only smiled now the only person he had to make up to was Riddhima..

He knew it was Riddhima's birthday and he had decorated the backyard in a special manner and they both wore this dress.

R- I am still angry with you. Why didn't you tell me you were alive?

Vi- Sorry Jaan, but I wanted to find the real culprit islye I did this. Riddhima suddenly hugged him tightly..

R- Please mujhe chod ke mat jana kabhi bhi..I can't live without you..

Vi- I won't, now come on let's celebrate..tumhara birthday hain na..

They cut the cake and feed each other, and then they dance holding each other close, just basking in the love they had for each..Vihaan picked her up and took her to a pillow fort he had made,

R - Thank you for doing this..

Vi- It is nothing compared to what you always do for me love. I have one more surprise, he opens a jar all the fireflies roam around them..

R- Aww, thank you so much..

They laid close to each other, Riddhima enjoying seeing the fireflies and Vihaan enjoying being close to her, it doesn't matter if he had to behave like Vansh his whole life..

Vi- I love you Riddhima..

R- I love you too Vansh...

Ps- Finally the book is over, also Our Luna will be updated on Saturday and Sunday as I have to think hard for writing the chapter  for that story... thank you for all your comments for this book. Hope you enjoyed it...