Chapter 13- Beginning of Love

So, I am skipping straight to the shootout wala episode.

Vansh was literally irritated with this Riddhima, even though she is not his wife she roams around asking personal questions especially of his past and Ragini. Who is she? Where is she?

He had made all this plan just to bring out the person helping her, so that she can go away from his life once this is all over. But alas she got herself shot, trying to save him. She didn't know he had wore a bulletproof underneath his suit.

Vihaan was beyond himself, he had gone for a small deal as Vansh and then it was Angre who informed him about Riddhima's condition. Vansh had allowed him to switch, he didn't really bother checking up on Riddhima as well.

Vihaan looked so broken, he had no one in his life. He didn't care that he could die anyday before but now he had a wife and he will take care of her properly.

He was by her side 24 x 7, Kabir and Anupriya who was the yellow gloves person, found it difficult to kill Riddhima. He was coming back from the study when he saw someone in Riddhima's room, he took the small army swiss and threw it at the person.

Anupriya tried her best not shout in pain, she ran away quickly. Vihaan stayed behind and checked Riddhima to see whether she was safe or not. After sometime she woke.

R- Ahhh. Umm..

Vi- Riddhima are you okay?

R- P. pani.. he filled a glass of water and slowly pulled her up to a sitting position. Riddhima was actuely aware of how close they were.

Vi- Here you go. She drinks the whole glass.

R- Are you alright?

Vi- You were shot doll and you are asking me if i am alright.

R- Doll?

Vi- Just trying new nicknames.

R- Tumhara pata nahi chalta hain. Kabhi itna daarte ho and kabhi care.

Vi- I don't know how to show any emotion other than anger. Woh sab chodo. Take some rest.

R- Vansh, wait. Woh koi tha, jisne tumpe shoot kiya tha. Koi tha mansion mein humare alwa.

Vi- Riddhima, tum abhi bhi weak ho. Itna stress mat lo, I will find out everything okay. Ab chalo yeh kahna kha lo.

R- Eww, I don't like Khicidi.

Vi- Sorry doll, doctor 's orders. Ab khao.

Over the next few days, Vihaan had to stop himself from loving her hard, her milky white skin was visible in the sleeveless she had to wear due to the bullet wound. 

Sunny had came to the mansion with flowers and gifts for Ishani, he wanted to marry her, everyone looked at Vansh for his approval,

Vi- Sunny tum pechle ek hafte se kahan the?

S- Bangalore mein.

Vi- Really, then tumhari yeh wedding photos Facebook pe kyun hain. And oh my god kitni ladkiyo ne comment kiya hain that you have duped them.

S- Woh..woh..

Vihaan slapped him and told Angre to throw him out, Ishani went to her room crying and both Vansh and Riddhima went to console her,

I- Thank you bhai for saving me from that bastard.

V- Tum meri behen ho Ishani it's my duty.

I- And Riddhima, I still don't trust you but thank you for saving Vansh bhai.

R- No problem Ishani, and I know ki jis tarah Vansh is protective of you, you are protective of him as well.

I- Hmm.

After sometime Ishani was feeling, dizzy and nauseous she ran to bathroom quickly and vomited, she was scared about something. She took the pregnancy test and it came positive. Well she is officially screwed now.

Ps- Hey guys please tell if feel this story is boring. Also do you want Ishangre wedding episodes to be included? And then the cliff scene?