The Exorcist

"I command you in the name of the almighty to leave this girl. I command you to go back to hell... I command you, leave this body... Demon! I command you in the name of the almighty to leave this girl."

Vinu had been trying to free the girl from the possession of a demon for the last few hours. Being very exhausted, he was at his limit. The possessed girl had made the room hell. She would taunt him, spit on him, make lewd comments, and try to intimidate him. It seemed like he bit more than he could chew. He wiped his sweat and sat on a chair.

"Awww!!! What happened? Where is your God now?" The girl viciously laughed.

Vinu took a bottle of liquid out of his bag. After removing the cap of that bottle , he sprayed the liquid on the possessed girl.

"I command you in the name of the almighty to leave this girl. I command you to go back to hell... I command you to leave this body... Demon! I command you in the name of the almighty to leave this girl."

That girl fiercely screamed "Noooo!!!!!!..." in pain. The next moment, a window glass broke into pieces. She collapsed on the bed, and everything went silent. Vinu opened the door and called her parents in. Her mother rushed in crying, and held her daughter tightly. Few tear drops fell on that girl's cheeks.

"Sir, that demon has left her for good. It'll never ever bother her again. Just make sure she always wears this pendant." Vinu gave it to her father. Taking it with reverence, he tied it around his daughter's neck. Then, he came back to Vinu.

"Thank you very much. As we agreed, I'll pay the amount now." He went to another room, after a few minutes he came back with money.

"Here, fifty thousand rupee plus twenty thousand more." Vinu was shocked but didn't refuse it. After bidding adieu, he left the house. After an hour, he was home with large food parcels. Setting the table for dinner, he sat down to eat.

"Thanks to you. It was a hell of a show. Come, let's enjoy our dinner." Vinu said, looking at a corner of the room. A moment later, a ghost materialized with a wicked smile, and sat down in it's chair to enjoy its meal.