Maya

"Please, let me go... Don't do that, please!" Maya was begging Ashu while he was dragging her. His friends were laughing. It was afternoon. They were in front of an old, ruined house. That house was a haunted legend that had given birth to numerous blood curdling stories in that town.

Maya and Ashu were in the same school, and he bullied her everyday with his gang of delinquents. Today they had forced her to come to that haunted villa. Ashu enjoyed scaring Maya. So he was forcing her to enter that house. When she refused, he threw her geometry box inside the house. Still she hesitated, that's when Ashu started to drag her into that house.

He dragged her on the portico, and then pushed the rotten door. As it opened with a creaking sound, he pushed her inside, and locked the door from the outside.

"Please, please, open the door. I'm scared. Somebody help!..." Maya started crying. Ashu and his gang laughed. Crying, she looked around. It was a hall, filled with dust and cobwebs; walls were in bad shape, broken furniture pieces had covered most of the floor. A little amount of light came in through a broken window. Maya wiped her tears and began to look for her geometry box. Somehow, she managed to find it.

"O Maaayaaaa!.." A scary voice called her, and she screamed in fear clutching her geometry box tightly. Ashu and his gang laughed again. Peeking through a broken window, he called her again in the same scary voice. This time Maya saw him, and ran towards the window.

"Please, let me out. I'm scared. Please, please." With teary eyes, she begged him. He stopped laughing, and looked at her.

"Alright, alright. I'll open the door." He acted like opening the door, and then came back to the window.

"Sorry, it is jammed. I can't open it. You can go upstairs, and use the spiral staircase at the end. Bye, see ya." Ashu jumped off the portico, and joined his friends. Giggling silently, they ran to the back of the house.

Ashu began the second phase of his plan. He and his friends climbed that spiral staircase quickly. Entering the upper floor, they hid in different places and wore ghost costumes.

Shivering in fear, Maya slowly climbed up the creaking wooden stairs. She peered into the corridor. It was dark and creepy. Gathering her courage, she stood there for a few moments. Then looking here and there, she slowly moved forward.

"I gotcha!" A creepy voice howled, and a pair of hands came out of a room, as she neared the entrance. She screamed and ran ahead, escaping those hands. In a panic, she ran into another room.

"Hi!!!..." A horrendous figure got up from the broken cot, and tried to catch her. She screamed, and dodging those hands, ran out of the room. Another horrendous figure was waiting for her at the door, but she pushed it away.

She ran towards the end of the corridor in desperation. Ashu, in a ghost attire, had been waiting for her there. As she came close to him, he grabbed her hand.

"We will be glad to make you one of our family members, sweety." he said while chuckling. Maya was trying her best to escape from that "ghost". Dressed up as ghosts, his friends were howling around her.

Ashu tried to hug her from the front, with a perverted thought. Before he could pull her towards him, a rotten but a powerful hand rushed forward from her, grabbing his neck. Too terrified to even squeal, he let go of her hand. His friends were shocked at this, and didn't know what to do.

"Your time is up, kid. Now, it is my turn." Maya poked his eyes with her fingers. As her fingers sunk in his eyes, Ashu let out a blood curdling scream. Blood streamed down from his eyes. His entire body was shaking in fear. Seeing this, his friends took to their heels.

Maya viciously smiled. Raising her hand, she clenched her fist. They couldn't even move a muscle. Then pushing her fist forward, she smashed them to the walls, cracking their bones.

"Sorry, I'm sorry... Please, let me go... I'm... I'm scared." Ashu was crying. Letting out a ghastly laugh, she looked at him with disgust. Then she gouged out his eyeballs, with her long, blood dripping finger nails. He screamed in agony, and covered his face, staggered back, just to fall to the floor unconscious. Looking at his eyeballs, she slurped.

"... And, that's a cut. Well done! Check the gate, moving on." The assistant director gave a thumbs up signal. The actors and the crew members began preparing for the next shot of the movie 'Maya'.