Sudden Kiss - Chapter 24

They haven't found out but they already met before. Bogum is her childhood friend but Suho came to her life first. Irene's parents originally lived in Busan. After they left to go to Seoul, Irene and Suho's connection ended.

Back then their friendship is truly admirable. Suho acts as her knight in shining armor. He's always there for Irene to protect her from bad kiddos. They are still very young then but you can clearly see the pure friendship between them. They are both the only daughter and son to each other's parents. Sooyoung and Taeyung haven't come out yet, so it's the only two of them to play around. They are so close back then, Suho even gave her a nickname 'Baechu' because of her Surname Bae and Baechu in Korea is cabbage.

Irene is picky when it comes to interacting with others but Suho is an exemption. Irene's parents are protective types. That's why Suho back then is the only kid that Irene interacts with since her parents are close to his.

"Suho. We are moving out from here. This will be my last gift to you." Little Irene said and she handed him a pack of candies.

"Last?. Aren't you going to come back?" Suho refused to have her said last gift. "Joo Hyun! Let's go!" Her mom said calling her because the car is already set to go. Before Irene went to go she left Suho a kiss on his cheek. "Bye." She waved her hands. Suho just stare at them from afar. He did not say anything he's just staring at them with blank expression.

The following days he completely changed. He's no longer lively like before. He didn't say a word but he cries in his room thinking about her. After that he became a loner no more Baechu, no more Best friend ,no more Irene.

Now they finally crossed paths and set to play as a married couple.

Suho's POV

She took her blanket and went to the guest room. She took away all her things in this room. "What are you doing?" I asked crossing my legs and pretending I'm busy with work. "Can't you see I'm moving out. Enjoy your bed and say goodbye to that couch."

Seriously what is she thinking? What if mom suddenly barged here?. "Without asking for my permission?" I lowered my glasses. "We've been living like this for days but your mom never visited. Right?"
She has a point but what if...

"Let's play a game to settle this out If I win you can never do things without my consent clear?" He didn't answer and she quickly ask "And if I win?" She confidently asked even she doesn't know what I will say.

"The same goes to you. The opposite way. You can completely do what you want. Hang out with anyone, invite your friends here, meet your ex, anything.... That's only if you beat me, But never forget this is your home now."

"Okay deal" She signed me an ok sign. "So what will be the game.?" She curiously asked.

Nothing is on my mind right now but I will have maybe tomorrow. I'll think about it. I'll make sure I defeat her at any cost. I'm sure she's not a match for me. Good luck to her.

"I'll think about it tomorrow. For now you stay right here. Oh no the coin." I searched my pocket and I found a coin that is perfect to toss.

"I'll stay the same the head." I toss the coin above. After it stopped spinning I put my hands above it. I slowly removed my hands with full smile on my face.

It's the head.

Irene layed her back to the bed as if it's not new to her to win. "Yahh! Let's play the other round. She didn't responded and closed her eyes after she tuck in herself.

I again and again toss the coin and damn it's always the head. Ayshhh. It's freezing cold not but I'm burning out.  Let's see tomorrow Bae Joo Hyun you will be completely taking orders from me. I breathed out flying away the hair strands on my forehead.