Driving Miss Tori Crazy

Well Alexis will be leaving daycare, and attending preschool soon, but the next few days were difficult due to a movie set being filmed causing a traffic jam that I had to take a different route, and believe me it was not good. It was chaotic!!

Driving with Trina

So Trina had to drive the three of us to Alexis's daycare, and school, but it was completely unbearable with the longer route through Mulholland Drive even shaving Trina's leg that both Alexis and I were disgusted with.

Driving With Beck

Beck was my second option of driving to school. Alexis stayed home with my mom after Trina's leg shaving made her sick. Unfortunately for me we have to drive with four Northridge girls who were really annoying me that I got into a fight with them.

Driving with Andre

Alexis got better after her sickness went away, and we drove with Andre unfortunately Andre's grandma was hiding in the backseat scaring Alexis, and putting oatmeal in my hands.

Driving with Robbie

The worst ride yet was well for me while Alexis was okay with it. Robbie was driving a pedal powered car that was really slow, slower than a tricycle, and a elderly woman. I hope Jade does better.

Driving with Jade

Boy did I regret this. Jade drove Alexis and I to the desert with a shovel in the backseat while she was singing a disturbing song that I realized that she was going to bury me so I just grabbed Alexis out and decided to walk all the way to daycare and school.

Riding with Cat, and everyone.

After I bailed on Cat who said that Alexis and I would have to deal with her brother screaming at trees and buses. Luckily her tap it app has a $20 coupon for a party bus. I begged Cat not to tell, but she did anyway that Alexis and I were on the party bus with Jade, Beck, Andre, Trina, Cat, Robbie, and Rex. We realized that our bus driver was former 90s rapper Dr. Rhapsody who put on a karaoke version of his one hit wonder. We began to sing, and dance to it.

Well Alexis didn't sing all of it, just certain ones with us at the same time, but at least we enjoyed the drive.