Tori Goes Platinum

So there's a singing contest for a chance to perform at the Platinum Awards, and I won the contest. When I met Mason and his group I learned that they wanted to change my appearance, and make me a rebellious diva without telling my friends or my family. I only agree under the condition that they leave Alexis out of this, and Mason agree to this condition. So I became this other person that I didn't like being that I don't even want to be a terrible mother to Alexis or have her see me like this. However Beck found out, and with his encouragement I refused to be a rebel doll to Mason that he fired me, and chose Jade to perform at the Platinum Awards. While I get comfort I told Beck that I consider Jade a friend, and didn't want to kiss Beck not knowing Cat's laptop still had it's webcam on with Jade watching, and hearing our conversation. So I was able to perform at the Platinum Awards with my friends, my sister, a guard who was kind of helping Cat with her Bibble addiction, and my daughter on Jade's lap watching in the audience as she smiled proudly at me.

 After it was over I walked up to the stage seeing Alexis sitting on the stage.

"Hey Alexis ready to go home?"

"Yep. Mommy?"

"Something up sweetie?" I asked as I sat on the stage next to her.

"I want to attend Hollywood Arts High when I grow up."

"You do?"

"Yep I even want to perform on stage, and sing your song to everyone."

"I'm proud of you sweetie. You could make it shine in Hollywood Arts High when you're grown up." I said as I picked her up, and left the Boomerang Theatre heading home.