Robbie Sells Rex

So Mason came to speak for the school, and the students are under attack by the guy known as the Flour Bomber who got Trina with flour, and took off. His spoiled son Francis wanted to buy Rex from Robbie while Alexis sneakily took some Bibble out of his bag while he wasn't looking since he rudely said no to her wanting some Bibble politely. I regretted telling Robbie too which he did with a different puppet name Goonter along with the money he paid for Rex.

At school since Alexis had another half day with Cat as I saw her.

"Hey Cat, where's Alexis?"

"Well I went to take her to use the girl's bathroom, and well." Alexis was behind Cat, and when she came to her side I realized that Alexis was covered in flour and looked like the Flour Bomber got Alexis.

"The Flour Bomber got her too?" Jade asked not only in annoyance that the Flour Bomber didn't hit her with flour, but also unhappy that the Flour Bomber got Alexis.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I said till I got flour bombed as well. The next hours I saw Robbie having a breakdown realizing that he misses Rex, but how to get a spoiled brat to lose Rex then I had an idea. Alexis might be able to get Rex back, but she has to act like she owns Rex.

"Sikowitz, how fast can you teach a toddler to act like she never acted before?" So when I explained my plan to get Rex back he taught her to show emotion, and to make them feel like you're serious.

The three of us arrived at Mason's office, and Alexis took Rex out of his arms as she held him when his dad along with his assistant, and a security guard saying that she "stole" Rex from him Alexis began to cry realizing that it was showtime for her.

"Please don't take Rexy from me. He was my daddy's, and he gave me Rexy before he went to the sky with the angels." Alexis cried harder while hugging Rex that everyone except Francis felt sorry for her that Mason allowed her to keep Rex, but Francis tried to take him back, beginning a tug-o-war between the two.

"Rexy doesn't belong to you!!"

"I don't care he's mine, and no toddler can stop me."

"You're a big spoiled meanie!!"

"And what are you going to do about it? You're just a little girl."

"This!!"

Alexis to our shock kicked Francis in a spot I best not say, and crumbled on the floor in pain. Surprisingly Mason won't press charges since Francis needed discipline, and Alexis made him deserve it. I would have scolded Alexis for hitting people like that, but she was defending Rex so I decided to drop it, but she promised not to hurt people that way. At least when she gets older that is.