Chapter 3 | The family "Reunion"

Recap  You and Dream say, "Bye Tubbo."

At 10:00 pm

Dream says, "I hoped you enjoyed the tour and hoped you liked everyone."
You say, "I did very much like everyone there." You say bye to Dream, He says it back and you get off. You go to sleep.

The Next Day

You hear the phone ring you pick up and answer it. After hours on the call with this mysterious person. You leave your house in a hurry. You grab everything you loved, need, and want and ran to Ranboo's house since it wasn't that far away and you go to knock on the door. You started crying and Ranboo opens the door and is confused.

Ranboo says, "Y/n why are you here and why are you crying?"

You say, "M-My ex broke into my house, and our mother d-died.

Ranboo says, "Look at me Y/n you're okay now he won't be able to hurt us or anything else, and if you want you can stay with me."
You look at Ranboo and say, "Can I stay with you?"

Ranboo says, "Of course that's what siblings are for aren't they?" You nod your head. Ranboo brings you in for a hug and tears drop down your face.
Ranboo asks, "Do you want to watch a movie, stream, or play Minecraft?"

You say, "C-Can we watch a movie?"

Ranboo says, "Sure what do you want to watch?"

You say, "Can we watch (y/f/m) (you're favorite movie)?"

Ranboo says, "Sure Y/n if that's what you want." You both go to Ranboo's room and watched it there. Hours after we finished the move you're sleeping next to Ranboo and his arms are wrapped around you.

Ranboo's POV

I was about to ask Y/n if they wanted to do anything else to get their mind off it but they were fast asleep. I was happy they were sleeping so they don't stay up till morning because she used to do that every time she was sad before. And I could see the bags under their eyes. I warped my arms around her so I  knew where she was. And when I did that I saw her loosen up and calm down a bit. I heard a knock on the door a bit later. So I got up carefully and put the blankets up on Y/n. I opened the door.

I saw tubbo I said, "Need something Tubbo?"

Tubbo says, "Do you have a sibling?"

I was confused on why Tubbo would ask me that but I said, "Yea why?"

Tubbo says, "No reason." I asked Tubbo if had wanted to come inside he said yes so me and him started talking.

Y/n's POV

I woke up to a knock on the door. I got up and went downstairs so I could see what's happening. I saw Ranboo talking to someone. I just decided to go upstairs and take a shower and freshen up a bit. And I went downstairs when I was done. As soon as I went downstairs I could feel everyone starring at me. You wear wearing a crop top with long sleeves and shorts. And the crop top had constellations of Zodiac Signs.

Sorry, there is no picture of the outfit. And you can change your outfit if you want.

Ranboo says, "you look, pretty sis."

I say, "Thank you." I whisper to Ranboo, "Who's that?"

Ranboo says, "Oh this is Tubbo."

I say, "Oh the person I met yesterday?"

Ranboo says, "Yea."

I say, "Well it's nice meeting you again Tubbo."

Tubbo says, "Nice meeting you again too." We all started talking and I got a message. I read the message then I went into my room and closed the door. Ranboo and Tubbo just sat there confused about what just happened.

Cliffhanger I'm so evil lol

It's partly late for me it's almost 1:00 am and my wifi turns off at that time I'm happy I was able to finish this chapter because my dad usually turns my wifi off at 12:15

Bye Bye

(Word count 693)