Chapter 4 | She's Here!

Ranboo and Tubbo just sat there confused about what just happened.

I quickly say to Ranboo, "I'm going to my friends house I will be home in a bit."
I leave the house and rush to my friend's house I was very excited to see her. I get to her house and knock on the door. I saw my friend opening the door and I was so happy. 

I say, "Niki I'm so happy to see you. I've missed you so much!"

Niki smiles and says, "You too it feels like forever since we saw each other."

I say, "Ikr" I hug her and she invites me inside. I look at her house in amazement. 

I see a random person and I said, "Who's that?" In a partly scared voice. While the random person says it back to me.

Niki says, "Oh right this is Wilbur he is going to be staying with me."

I say, "Oh okay well hello Wilbur." I stared at him giving him a look of do not hurt her. 

Wilbur says in a partly scared voice "Hi..." Then later Nikki gave me a tour of the house. 

Time skip

I look at my phone and see it's late. Ranboo's going to kill me shoot.

I say, "Niki I gtg I have to go back to Ranboo's house."

Niki says, "Oh okay well bye." I say bye to Wilbur and Niki and then leave the house rushing to Ranboo's house. I get to Ranboo's house and I see Ranboo sitting on the couch starring at me. I  gulp. 

Ranboo says, "Where have you been huh?"

I say, "I was at Niki's."

Ranboo says, "For that long?!"

I say, "Y-Yea she gave me a tour of her house and her house is really pretty."

Ranboo says, "Okay just go to bed it's late and we are going to see Tubbo, Tommy, Niki, and Wilbur tmr."

I say, "Oh okay GoodNight brother."

Ranboo says, "GoodNight Y/n." 

Third-person  POV

Later you fell asleep and when you wake up you go downstairs to eat food and you see  a random person in your house and you are confused. 

Ranboo sees you and says, "GoodMorning Y/n!"

You say, "GoodMorning and who is this person?"

Ranboo says, "Oh this is my friend you don't know them."

You hear a girl's voice say, "Hello!"

You say, "H-Hello."

Ranboo says, "This is Ashley you never met her but she is my best friend."

You say, "Oh okay." Hours past and you look at the time it was 1:00 pm.

You say, "Ranboo aren't we meeting with Tubbo, Tommy, Wilbur, and Niki?"

Ranboo says, "Shoot I forgot." 

Ranboo says, "Sorry Ashley we have to go and you can't really stay here."

Ashley says, "It's okay and I hope you guys have fun."
You and Ranboo say, " Bye and thx." You guys go in Ranboo's car and go to a park you are confused why you guys are going to a park but you didn't really care a lot. You guys get there and see Niki you run up to her and hug her. Niki hugs you back and smiles.

Niki says, "Why hello their Y/n." You hug her harder but not too much so she could still breathe. 

You say, "hello Niki!" Everyone says hi to each other you stayed by Niki but still said hi to everyone. You were confused about what was going on and what you were going to do You hear everyone talking and you just held on to Niki because you only trusted her and Ranboo. Moments later you see a camera being held up. 

Tommy says, "We're going to stream is that okay?" Everyone says yes but you just didn't say anything because you really didn't care and you would stream once a month so you were used to streaming. But you forgot you never showed your face. Everyone in chat kept saying omg y/t/u doing a face reveal chat is going crazy spamming your twitch username. You smile.

You say, "Well I didn't think this is how I would do my face reveal." Everyone is just confused besides Niki and Ranboo. because you. Niki, and Ranboo sometimes streamed together. 

Hoped yall enjoyed this chapter  I will try and post a chapter tmr bye and Love y'all💖💖💖

(Words used 733)