Chapter 6 | The door

Recap

Ranboo and Niki look at each other then look back at me and sigh.

Ranboo says, "Well she has insomnia."

Tommy says, "oh okay." I wake up to see such gloomy faces so I go outside. I grab my cat her name was Lexi and I bring her inside. As soon as the door closes everyone looks my way. I could see everyone's face light up with joy. No one knew about my cat. Niki came rushing in and started to pet her.

Niki asks, "Since when did you have a cat?!"

I smile and say, "I rescued her. Lexi always came by my house and when I started feeding her. Me and her bonded now she is my cat."

Niki says, "You named her Lexi?"

I say, "Yea why?"

Niki says, "Oh nothing just reminded me of my best friend I knew when I was 1."

I say, "How did you know remember someone from that age?!"

Niki says, "maybe you just have a bad memory."

I say, "Haha very funny." Ranboo and Tommy started laughing and I starred at Ranboo straight in the eye.

I say, "What are you laughing about didn't I get short-term memory from you."

Ranboo says, "I- uh..." Everyone started laughing.

I pat Ranboo on the shoulder because he is too tall for me to pat his head and said, "It's okay Ranboo." Everyone started laughing.  I then heard a knock.

I said, "I will get it guys!"

Ranboo says, "Oh okay thx Y/n!"

Warning Swearing

I say, "Yw!" I go to the door and open it I saw someone. I ask, "Who the fuck are you?"

???, "Now that's not nice to say to your parents is it.

I say, "You are not my fucking parents they fucking abandoned me!" Ranboo comes to the door because he heard you yell and he was so surprised he was very mad and sad at the same time.

Ranboo says, "What the heck are you doing here?"

Mother said, "Can't we see our beautiful children."

Ranboo says, "No! We aren't your children. And you aren't our parents and never will ever be our parents!" Our parents sigh and leave. I hug Ranboo very tightly.

No more Swearing from this point beyond

Ranboo looks down and smiles. I can hear Niki just awwing and Tommy is just straight-up confused about what happened.

Hoped y'all liked it from now on ima try and do my upload dates Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Bye loves, love you all, and btw I'm very tired today since I only got 5-7 hours of sleep so Ima to try to sleep a little bit earlier but hoped y'all enjoyed it.

(Words used 454)