Chapter 8 | he's back

Warning Angst and Panic Attacks

If you are not comfortable skip the parts with it

Recap
I said, "I love it! Thank you so much Puffy!"
She says, "Oh you're welcome." 

Waring Panic Attack

Puffy goes downstairs to her room and I stayed in my room plopped down on my bed and looked at the ceiling thinking that's when my nightmares start scaring me until I cry. My breath starts speeding up and I was crying my eyes out. Since only me, Dream, and Puffy are awake Deam rushes to my room and hugs me. (No ship platonic)

Dream says, "shhh it's okay you're okay!"
I rub my eyes and say, "D-Dream?" 
He says, "I'm right here." I hug Dream tighter and he says, "I'm here, don't worry." Puffy hear's our conversation since she was going to help me but she smiles and leaves.

End of warning

I start calming down. Dream stars humming to me. I soon fall asleep, so does Dream. Puffy comes back to check up on us and see's us sleeping so she takes a pic and posts. 

#my two sleepy baby ducklings

Puffy goes back into her room and falls asleep. The nightmares stopped scaring me since they don't wanna be seen bc I was with Dream. 

The Next Day

puffy  wakes up and makes breakfast. Tubbo and Ranboo wake up and look to see who else is awake. They see Dream's room empty so they think he is downstairs. 

Tubbo's POV

Me and Ranboo walk into Dream's room to see if he was awake and his room was empty so we thought he could be downstairs. Then we both go to Tommy's room he is sound asleep. So we decided to go to Y/n's room since it's the last room left. I and Ranboo go and now we know why Dream isn't in his room. We see Dream and Y/n sleeping together. We were going to wake them up but we decided not to since  1. Y/n barely gets sleep bc Y/n is crying all night since Dream is In prison. 2  Dream barely get's sleep because of Nightmare and all of the things happening. 3 I saw the bags under Y/n's eyes IDK if Ranboo saw tho and 4. Y/n and Dream rarely get a lot of sleep. So we just went downstairs to eat breakfast. 

Y/n's POV
Warning Panic Attacks

oon later Tommy wakes up from a Nightmare and starts crying. I was starting to wake up and heard him I think Tubbo heard him too bc both I and Tubbo ran to Tommy's room. I start humming to Tommy and Tubbo joins I lay Tommy on me and Tubbo. (Not a ship Platonic) Soon Tommy calmed down so I tuck Tommy back in bed. 

End Of Warning

I say, "Thank you Tubbo."
Tubbo says, "You're welcome."  and Tubbo go downstairs and I eat breakfast. Soon Later Dream and Tommy wakes up and go downstairs to say  GoodMorning and eat breakfast. I go back upstairs to change and say this is will be a good day but soon someone I hated and disliked was going to show up...

(Words used 638)

Cliffhanger Sorry for the short chapter I might finish the other chapter today or tmr. Hope y'all are having a Good Day, Night, or Afternoon I love y'all and eat, sleep, and drink. No matter how hard it is you got this and you need to push yourself to victory!💖💖💖💖🙂🙂🙂

Thank you so much guys for 100 reads! I am so happy about how much this book first it was just an idea now it's grown to so much and for 8 stars you guys make my day so much!