Chapter 7 | The breakdown

When italics that means your thoughts

Recap

you can hear Niki saying awww and Tommy straight-up confused.

Later

Everyone was playing Dream SMP and while I was talking to Niki I heard crying I ran to who was crying and there they were I almost broke down in tears but I changed my height so I could hug them and I ran up to Ranboo and hugged him. Tommy, Tubbo, Technoblade, and Philza heard crying and ran to who was crying they saw me hugging Ranboo and were worried beside Tommy and Tubbo because they knew me. Tommy and Tubbo smiled. 

   I said, "It's okay Ranboo I'm here take deep breathes." Ranboo snaps back and he looks at me with disgust and who are you look on his face but he just laid his head on my shoulder. I put my hand on his head to assure him he is safe in my arms. 

Time skip 20-30 minutes

I noticed Ranboo stopped crying and I realized he was sleeping so I picked him up by putting him on my back and brought him to my house. 

I asked before leaving, "Tommy or  Tubbo do you guys want to come with me to my house?"

Then two boys said, "Yes!" so we got to my house I put Ranboo in bed and tucked him. After I went to see if Tommy and Tubbo wanted something. 

They said, "We're okay." Then I heard a knock on the door. 

I opened the door and said, "Yes need something?" I saw most of the dream SMP members. That's when I saw Dream move from the side a little bit. I had tears forming in my eyes but I was also mad that no one told me Dream was out of prison. I asked if they had Dream someone said yes. Tommy heard so he and Tubb went upstairs.

I asked, "Can I see him please?"

The random person said, "Sure we don't want this villain." They grab Dream and give him to me I smile. 

I say, "Thank you very much!" The people rolled their eyes. They all left and I and Dream went and inside. Dream gave me the biggest hug he had ever given. I guess after all that happened he missed me so much. I sat on the couch and Dream came over and laid down with me. I sang a song puffy had sung before. Soon Dream fell asleep. I see Tommy and Tubbo come back down. I was mad and said, "Why didn't you guys tell me Dream was out of prison!?"
They said, "We wanted to protect you." I sigh.
I say, "Thx for trying to protect me but you should have still told me.
They say, "Sorry." I calm down and soon A sleepy Ranboo came out of the room and laid down with me and Dream. Awww he looks so cute!  I continued to hum and soon Tommy and Tubbo fell asleep so I came over and put them with me, Dream and Ranboo. We soon all fell asleep including me.

The Next Day

Later I woke up and I got dressed took a picture of us sleeping and put everyone in separate rooms two people in each room. (You can pick who can be in what room together.) I go back downstairs and I start making eggs. A couple of minutes later Ranboo wakes up and goes onto the couch he started watching tv but he heard me awake.

He said, "GoodMorning Y/n!"
I say, "GoodMorning Ranboo, How'd you sleep?"
He says, "Good, what are you making?"
I say, "I'm making eggs, want some?"
He says, "Yes I'm hungry." 
I chuckled and hand Ranboo a plate of eggs and say, "Here you go!"
Ranboo says, "Thank you." 
I say, "Your welcome Ranboo." Later Tubbo came downstairs and the same thing happened. I go to the couch and sat next to Ranboo. Ranboo looks over at me and see's I'm almost about to fall asleep. 

Ranboo asks, "Is anything wrong?" "You look very tired."
I say, "Nothing is wrong I just stayed up a bit late so I'm tired." 

Ranboo says, "Okay." Ranboo lays me down. I lay my head on his lap and slowly fall asleep. (Platonic) a little later both Tommy and Dream came downstairs. 

Ranboo and Tubbo say, "GoodMorning!"
Ranboo says, "There are some eggs for you guys on the table for you to eat."
Tommy and Dream both say, "Okay thank you." After them eating I wake up to noise.

I groaned and say "GoodMorning." rubbing my eyes.
Everyone says, "GoodMorning."
I ask, "Do you guys want to go to Puffy's house?"
They all say, "Yes!" We all get dressed and headed to Puffy's house. I changed back to my normal height. and I hide behind Dream. We get to Puffy's house and everyone greeted Puffy. 

Puffy see's a little shade of black and say's, "Who's behind you Dream?" (I'm smaller than Dream IRL so I added that.) 

Dream says, "This is Y/n."
I walk from behind and Dream and say, "Hello!"
Puffy says, "She is so adorable!"
I say, "Thank you, miss!"
Puffy says, "Come inside you two!" The Boys come to see what was all the noise about and when they see me they just paused. 

Tubbo says, "Since when was she so small!?" Me, Ranboo, and Dream laugh. Tommy sat there confused. We all go into Puffy's house and start talking. 

Time Skip It Is Night

Puffy says, "Here is your room. Sorry if you don't like it."

I say, "I love it! Thank you so much Puffy!" 

She says, "Oh you're welcome." 

So I'm getting yelled at by my dad to go to sleep so Ima goes to sleep so goodNight y'all or good morning or whatever and I hope you have a good sleep if you're going to bed or a good day if it is the afternoon or morning!

(Words used 1000)