chapter 9 | No not him

Skip this chapter if you don't like panic attacks, abuse, and angst

Recap

Someone I hated and disliked decided to show up.......

I go downstairs to get food and I see Ranboo sitting down hiding behind the couch shaking and Tommy, Tubbo, and Dream are confused asking him why is he hiding behind the couch. I went to the door to see who dared to scare Ranboo and then I saw him... My ex. I backed away from the door with tears in my eyes. Ranboo saw me so he hugged me and we went upstairs. The boys decided to follow us to get some answers.

Tommy says, "why are you guys so scared of  the person and who is he?"
Ranboo says, "That's Y/n's ex and th-"
Tubbo says, "What's so bad about them?"
Ranboo says, "You guys didn't let me finish, he is crazy in love with Y/n and is very mean."
The boys say, "We will make sure he will never hurt you guys!" 
Ranboo smiles and says, "I'm afraid it's not that easy." 

Ranboo sighs while looking at me. I'm curled up in a ball with tears in my eyes. Tommy and Tubbo are shocked and Dream is thinking. Puffy calls up to us to come downstairs. Oh no we are going to meet him I continued thinking and then Ranboo had to nudge me to stop thinking.  I wipe my eyes and Ranboo hugs me. We walk downstairs and Ranboo was in front of me and the boys were in front of me too.

Puffy asks, "Where is  Y/n?" 
I quietly say, "I'm here."
Puffy says, "Oh okay!" (Btw y/n ex is named Ben Bonkers. My brother came up with that name.)
Ben asks Puffy, "Who are they?"
Puffy says, "This is Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Dream and in the back is Y/n." As soon as Ben heard my name asks if he could see me. The boys try and to figure out a way to stop Ben from seeing me. 

Ranboo figures out a way and says. "She is sleeping right now and she is very tired and is hard to get off of someone when she is very comfortable." Which was only partly a lie me sleeping was a lie but the rest was true. 
Puffy says, "Oh okay, want me to bring them to their room?"
Ranboo says, "No it's okay I can."
Puffy says, "Okay you guys get some rest." Me and Ranboo go back upstairs and the boys follow us.

I say, "Thank you guys but this is not the end."
They say, "Your welcome, and ok we will be prepared when it happens."
I smile and say, "Goodnight boys."
They say, "Goodnight Y/n." Me and Ranboo fell asleep in the same room comforting each other. (platonic)

Third-person POV

Later that night Ben makes sure everyone is asleep and opens the window to Y/n's room and says, "Who thought you could escape me think again." He picks up Ranboo and puts him in his car and ties him up. 

Y/n's POV

Ben goes to grab me but I managed to wake up and scream at the top of my lungs saying, "HELP ME!!" Tommy, Tubbo, Dream come rushing into the room and see Ben. Tears dripping from eyes. I knew this was going to happen I hoped it didn't tho. Then the three of them see his car and rush downstairs to his car and they hide in his car. Puffy goes to see what happened and says, "Let go of my duckling now Mr. Bonkers!" you could hear anger rising from her voice.

Ben says, "How  about no." He laughs and ties me up and puts me in the car and I turn to see Ranboo awake tears falling from my face. Soon we get to his "Base" and he picks me and Ranboo up and puts us in the cage and says, "You guys think you can escape from me, think again I will always find you and track you down." Tommy, Tubbo, and Dreama hid behind random boxes. Soon I burst out in tears but not too loud Ranboo hugs me since Ben untied us and took the tape off our mouths. I could tell Ranboo was scared as much as I was so I started humming.