Chapter 5 | The face reveal

Sorry, I haven't been posting chapters I have been busy and I have summer classes so I have to go to sleep early but here y'all go and comment if I should make a ghost story about me knowing when a ghost is by me.💖💖💖

Also, tell me if you want me to make this a y/n and someone you like from the Dream Smp story because I would. Don't do Ranboo because I don't think Ranboo is comfortable with this stuff and Ik Tubbo doesn't like gross things so for Tommy and Tubbo I would just do Kissing well most likely for everyone else tbh. 

Recap

I said, "well I didn't think this is how the face reveal would go." Everyone looked at you confused besides Niki and Ranboo because Niki was your best friend and you guys told each other EVERYTHING. And Ranboo was your sibling.

Everyone starred at you and you started to feel uncountable so Niki decided to help you.

Y/n POV

Niki said, "Okay you guys don't have to  keep starring your all surprised so now stop starring." I smile looking at Niki Niki smiled back at me and everyone just continued talking. We got to a water park which I was very happy but I was scared of water because I- never mind. Me and Niki did most of the rides because she knew I was scared but I also did some with Ranboo because he also knew since he is my brother.  

Time skip of course

We all had fun so did chat. I and Ranboo were walking back when I felt someone grab my hand and pulled me back away from the group it was... Niki of course. Niki looks at me straight in the eyes and she just hugs me I didn't get why but I liked it I needed it after this stressful day. We got back from the water park I was very tired and I and Niki would always cuddle or help each other sleep because it was like I and her were sisters and Niki was my older sister.

The Next Day

I knock on Niki's door. She answers and tilts her head saying what do you need.

I say, "Can I stay with you in your room because Ranboo left to see friends."

Niki says, "Sure you can I'm streaming hope you don't mind."

I say, "It's okay, and thx."

Niki says, "Your welcome. I sat on her bed looking through Twitter while she streamed.

Later Ranboo came back I heard the door close from the front door and I saw ranboo I ran up to him and gave him a big hug I was so happy to see him again. Ranboo smiled and he picked me up. he literally picked me up with no effort I was pretty scared but very happy I hugged his head with a huge smile on my face it felt like he was gone forever. Niki came down because there was a lot of noise. She saw Ranboo and saw me on him and just smiled she hugged him Rnaboo hugged  Niki back they talked while Ranboo didn't even know I was still on his shoulders and it was pretty funny but it felt like I was tall and I loved the experience. I could see everything from up here. Ranboo always knew how to make me happy since he was my brother yes he can be annoying sometimes but he can also be the only one to make me smile. It got pretty late Ranboo set me down so we could do stuff. Tommy for some reason came over me and him fought then he decided to use his height advantages which I hated. And he put my phone in the closet on the highest shelf just by looking at it I knew I had to climb but I was scared of falling. I asked if Ranboo could help me and he just stared at me and laugh I was a bit mad because Niki was close to my height so she couldn't help me and I knew Tommy wouldn't help me because he is the one that put it up there then for some reason I just stopped moving and I was surrounded by my thoughts.

Ranboo says, "Y/n you there?"

 Niki said, "Tommy look what you did now Y/n isn't talking or moving." Niki kept fighting while Ranboo was very worried for me. He got closer and tried to talk to me but still no answer.

He started to get mad at Tommy and started yelling at Tommy. Soon I snapped back to reality and heard Ranboo yelling so as I heard yelling immediately I got scared and held my ears and sat down hoping it would all be over. Niki saw me and ran straight to me.

Niki said, "Guys stop yelling you scaring Y/n!"

Ranboo looks over and says, "I'm so sorry I didn't know she heard."

Niki says, "Pay attention more!" Ranboo hugs me I look up and hugged him back he picked me up. I smiled and calmed down. I soon fall asleep on Ranboo's shoulder while Tommy, Niki, and Ranboo talked. 

The Next Day

Tommy decided to stay over for the night so he slept in an extra room we had. I woke up and noticed that I was in my bed. I walk downstairs tired but decided to keep going. 

Ranboo saw me awake and said, "Y/n get back to bed immediately!" He raised his voice a little but not too much to scare me. But did I care about what he said no... I walked up to him and just laid my head on him. He sighed and continued to make eggs.

Time Skip

Everyone woke up and was eating eggs meanwhile I was sleeping on Ranboo. Ranboo was always ok when I fell asleep on him he never really cared. 

Tommy said, "Why does Y/n sleep a lot?" Niki and Ranboo looked at each other then at me and just sighed. 

Hoped Y'all liked it it took me a long time to come up with ideas sooo

stay tuned for chapter 6 and I will try to continue the chapters this week

(word count 1044 words)