Bike

I was cruising down the block on my brother Lorenzo's bike. Feeling the breeze flowing through my hair. Taking in everything around me. The casas, las palmas, the kids playing in they yards, everyone's cars and the paint jobs. The sunset was beautiful. As it got darker and darker you could see the stars getting more clearer and brighter.

Mama: chyna ya metete!!

I look over to the voice and I see my mother standing at the door.

Chyna: VOY!!

I  bring in my brother's bike back into our garage making sure I don't mess it up. If I do I'm pretty sure my brother would kill me.

.
.
.

Orlando: What took you so long.
My twin brother asked me.

Chyna: De que hablas?

Orlando: You we're gone for so long. Did you go to the store or something?
Orlando said as he sat on the couch petting our oldest dog Bonita.

Chyna: I was out riding Lorenzo's bike.

Orlando: Be careful with it. You know know he loves that bike. Best not mess it up he gets out soon.

Mama: NIÑOS A COMER!!!! Chyna y victoria put the plates on the table please.
My mama said with her broken English.

Chyna: Ma why don't you never tell heaven to come help? She never does anything.
Honestly I was kind of scared after I said that. Thinking I was gonna get my ass beat. But like my mama always says....

Mama: Te dije a ti, no?

Mama looked at me with a stern look.

Chyna: Okay...

Mama: Orlando ya dile a tus hermanas que se vengan a comer.

Orlando: Okay

.
.
.

Orlando pov

I walk to the front yard to tell my sisters to come eat but I then see my two older brothers. Kevin and Santiago. My sisters and brothers were just chillin on the porch with some of the homies.

Orlando: what the fuck!!! When you two get here?? It's been a while since I've seen you guys.

Kevin: We got here ten minutes ago, how you been youngster?

Orlando: I've been alright, what's up?

Santiago: We came to see my mom and I guess you little fuckers too.

Eddy: Well you guys should come around more often. You know my mom would love that...

Kevin: I know, we needa come around more often. We miss being home.

Orlando: Well you guys are missed round here but aye my mom said to come eat.

Hiedi: ok pues, Let's go inside because im fucking hungry.

My sibling said goodnight to all the homies that were chilling up on the porch with them. They all get up while putting out their blunts since mama don't let them smoke inside the house.