Fiesta?

Chyna: Are you sure you wanna throw a party?

Tiana: YES! C'mon it'll be fun!!!!!

Chyna: Oh don't worry about me girl I'll come but I'm worried about the fact what if someone breaks something or throws up bc I'm sure as hell not cleaning that up.

Tiana: Don't worry about it. Just help me get the drinks yeah. Could you ask your brothers!? Please🥺

Chyna: Yeah I'll ask them but why not make it BYOS (bring yo own shit)?

Tiana: Thank you sm, I mean we can just make a post about it but I still wanna have some for us.

.
.
.

It was Friday and our party was a last minute thing. Everyone getting snacks at the grocery store. We were all in an aisle. Ti was getting the chasers, I was getting chips, Andrea and Aarti were together wandering around the store.

I see Tiana in a random aisle and since I was done I decided to join her.

Chyna: Tiana, What you get?

Tiana: I got Gatorade, Shasta sodas, and cranberry juice. That's usually what I use as chasers. OH I also got jello, for Jell-O shots.

Chyna: Alright sounds like we got everything. The food, We'll order pizza.

Tiana: that sounds good, uh have you seen Aarti and Andrea? 

Chyna: Nope.

Walking around the store we finally found them. They were eating in the little lonchería.

Chyna: They're right there.

.
.
.

After paying we all head to Tiana house to set everything up.

We hear the door open revealing my cousins.

Vicente: What up feas.

Chyna: Hey, where were you guys?

Carlos: We were just walking around.

Chyna: Ah ok, well since you guys are here can you help?

Vicente: Sure

Chyna: ok you can help me Carlos by sweeping and Vicente, you can help Andrea with going to get the pizza.

Vicente: Alright.

Chyna: ok ándale pues, get 8 of pepperoni and 8 of cheese.

Vicente: ok I'll see you in a bit

Chyna: also take abril she has to be somewhere in the house.

Right on cue abril walks right out of the pantry like it was nobody business eating a bag of hot Cheetos and drinking a whole bottle of dr. P

Abril: Vámonos pues.

Chyna: We needa put a bell on you.

.
.
.

Few hours later we were all ready for all this to go down. I wanted tonight to go well since we deserve to have a good time.

As much as I tried to ignore it I had a bad feeling. My hands started hurting, my stomach felt crazy, and my chest felt heavy. I know if I feel like that I should prolly listen, right? I just want to have a night where I don't have to worry about nothing.

I changed at Tiana house since she told me to bring my stuff so I can stay the night. I decided to be comfortable tonight and wear Christiano's sweats he left at my house one night he stayed with my brothers and cousins.