Can I come in?

Chyna: Christiano?

Christiano: Can I come in?

Chyna: Uh... yeah...

I scoot back from the window letting him come in. Once he's in he sits across from me. I stare at him still shocked that he's here. I wait for him to talk first but he just seems to keep his head down not saying anything.

I clear my throat to say something

*Ahem*

Chyna: Are you ok?

Christiano: Yeah... yeah I'm ok. I just needed to clear my head.

Chyna: Can I ask what about?

Christiano lets out a loud sigh

Christiano: Just family shit. You.

I look down. Me?...

Chyna: Well what's going on with your family?

Christiano: Just Ángel and the troubles he causes us.

Chyna: I'm sorry, what are you guys gonna do?

Christiano: Mmm well what I heard is that we might have to move again.

My heart dropped.

Chyna: Move?...

He looks down scratching his head and then looks at me again.

Christiano: Yeah... maybe but it's not a sure thing. We've been through this before because of him.

Chyna: Well I hope you don't. I'd miss you.

Christiano: Really?

Chyna: Yeah, why wouldn't I?

Christiano: Well I mean what about Rafa?

I sigh

Chyna: Christiano look, what Rafa said it's true we were talking but that's not important anymore. I don't talk to him, I try my best to ignore him, I'm doing my best to pretend he's not around.

Christiano: If he came back to you and wanted to try again would you go back?

I stayed quiet for a moment

Chyna: I have no business with him anymore.

Christiano: You hesitated. Why.

Chyna: Let's not talk about this anymore please.

Christiano: Is he why you won't let us get together?

Chyna: What! No. We can't because my brothers and cousins won't allow it.

Christiano: Why are you doing what they want. To hell what they feel about this. About us.

Chyna: Christiano stop. Look I like you okay. I do. You have to understand that it's better this way. I can't be with someone who is now like a brother to my family. If something were to happen between us I don't want it to ruin your relationships with everyone else.

Silence takes the room. Christiano looks at me with no emotion to be seen.

Christiano: Okay.

Chyna: Okay?

Christiano: I understand. I don't want to push it if it's not gonna happen.

I let out a sigh and I reach over to hold Christianos hand.