La Santa...

Through the weekend I thought to myself about that night and that I was over reacting. He's not my guy so why was I trippin? He's still single and so am I. It did disappoint me that he didn't call or text me tho.

Already up and ready for school I still had to wake everyone else up and make sure they all get to school. While I waited I took the dogs out and fed them since I had time to spare. I heard someone coming up behind me so I turned around and saw my cousin.

Carlos: what's up kid?

Chyna: you guys are still here? I thought you guys left last night.

Carlos: Nah, we're gonna be staying here for a few days, my siblings are with Doña Marta and I need a break from my life as bad as it sound. I talked to my tia and she said it was okay.

Chyna: what happened, Did you fight with your mom again?

Carlos: Yeah it's all good tho. I'm not going back this time, I've been saving up to get my own place with vicente.

Chyna: Carlos I'm sorry... it shouldn't be like that.

Carlos: it's all good kid, guess what?

Chyna: what?!

Carlos: We're going back to school. I want to finish so I can get me a better job.

Chyna: REALLY?! That's good! I'm proud of you Carlos, where's vicente?

Carlos: He's almost done getting ready.

Chyna: well I hope that everything  That happens from here on out is all good for you. 

Carlos: Thank you Morra, means a lot.

.
.
.

Dropping off my younger siblings after all that traffic was crazy but pulling up to our school was no different. Finding a spot to park was hard but somehow we always are able to find one up close to the entrance. We all get off and walk off to our classes.

.
.
.

1st, 2nd, 3rd period go by and the class I was dreading to go to was coming up and that says something because I love that class. Sucks that Rafa and I sit together in our 4th period, ELD. Thankfully I have Tiana in this class, so we walk together and we talk about how I was going to avoid him.

Tiana: so how you feeling?

Chyna: Well its not like I can skip this class but im okay.

Tiana: you'll be fine just don't look his way.

Chyna: I mean that's gonna be hard... we sit right next to eachother. You know Mrs. R always wants us to do pair activities.

Tiana: Fuck thats true but no matter what happens im here okay.

Chyna: I know thank you

Mrs.R: hurry hurry girls don't wanna be late now.

Chyna: I know im sorry Miss, Tiana was distracting me

Tiana: girl i know you lyin!!!

Mrs. R laughs as well as Tiana and I. Our teacher student relationship was fun, always laughing always joking.

Everyone was already seated and looked over to us as we walked in. It wasn't anything weird since we always walk in a bit later than everyone else. Without looking at anyone I sit in my seat putting my backpack on my desk staying quiet. The vibe was off so I take out my notebook to draw in while I wait for this class to start.