HHN

Rafa: Chyna you can't let our family's problems get in the way of how we feel for each other.

Chyna: Rafa... I don't want this to hurt both of us In the end.

Rafa: Isis, nothing will happen to us okay. I promise that I will be here for you.

I lay my head on Rafa's chest listening to his heart.

~~~~~~

I woke up from my dream to the sound of my dog barking and scratching at the door. I got up and let Bonita in but little did I know she was gonna start running around and jumping on my friends.

Chyna: Bonita no! C'mon, get out!

My friends woke up to all the noises and of course my dog jumping all over them. I looked at them and their faces looked funny as hell.

Orlando: Bonita!!

Bonita runs out and goes to my brothers room since I'm pretty sure she woke them up too. Orlando is bonitas favorite so she listens to him the most.

I turn to look at Andrea and Aarti once again and they were still trying to wake up, looking confused as to what just happened.

Chyna: I'm sorry guys. She's usually chill when I let her in. I guess it's just bc you guys are here.  

Aarti: It's okay. Plus I don't really think that it really to bothered Tiana. She's still asleep.

I walk over to where my spot was and laid back down. We were all awake except Tiana . I looked at her and she was dead asleep and I got an idea. I rolled myself on her waking her up.  She woke up but she only hugged me and went back to sleep.

Chyna: Tiana ... Tiana... Carlos?

Tiana woke up rubbing her eyes.

Tiana : Huh?

Chyna: girl... you guys gotten real close huh.

Tiana: yeah :)

Andrea: Real FUCKING close huh ;)

Tiana gets red due to Andreas comment. I push Tiana shoulder laughing at her getting all flustered.

.
.
.

We all get up getting ready for the day. My friends decided that we should do something spontaneous

Chyna: okay so what do you guys want to do?

Tiana: I'm not sure but I want to do something fun. Yesterday was not it.

Andrea: I have an idea...

Chyna: what is it?...

Andrea: okay so Halloween horror nights is still on. We can go!!!

Aarti: oh hell nah that's scary.

Chyna: I've always wanted to go. C'mon!

Tiana: I'm so down with that!

Aarti: I don't have money for my ticket... plus idk if my parents will let me go...

Chyna: Aarti... your parents always let you go out with me and let you stay over whenever. Just say we going to have a party. I'll get you your ticket. I've been working and I made a good amount this week.

Aarti: ....... Ok.......

Chyna: we have a problem tho...

Andrea: what?...