Mei Raiden

A/N: *sniff* what? Am I not allowed to miss my waifu? Please come back Mei Senpai!!
____________________________________________

HOW THEY MET
You had met the valkyries at the dorm including Mei Raiden. She was cooking dinner and you were impressed by her skills and it was very helpful as well. You offered her your help and you both started to cook together...that's how your friendship began.

THEIR THOUGHTS ABOUT EACHOTHER
Mei had thought that you were very hardworking and responsible. You are a great captain and you never give up. You put your comrades' lives before your duties and she highly respects that. You think that Mei is a very kind girl despite being the 3rd herrscher or rather...a host. You had read her report and also heard the full story from Theresa as to what happened and you felt bad for her because she had to suffer so much while her father was falsely accused and imprisoned in jail. She is also helpful and hardworking as she cooks for everyone and takes care of most of the work in the dorm. She's like a big sister or a mother figure to everyone except the older people like Himeko, Fu Hua and Theresa and you. It even worried you as to how she could deal with Kiana's antics.

THEIR FIRST HANGOUT
You checked the fridge for anything to eat but it was empty, the one who was responsible for this was most likely Kiana. Mei had called out to you and noticed that you had opened the fridge already and she sighed. She told you that she would be going to pick up the groceries because everything had ran out so as you were, you offered to go with her and help out with the things since she couldnt handle it alone. You both went out and started shopping for the things that were needed. You both were able to strike a conversation and know about eachother even better.

WHEN THEY REALIZE THEIR FEELINGS
You could only think about it when days and months passed. Why did your heart beat faster whenever you would see Mei or talk to her? Why would your face heat up when you get even a glimpse of her beautiful face? She was your friend...your angel who would come to you when you need her. Her kindness makes you want to cry sometimes because you never met someone like her. She would always accept your weak self...it made you grateful that you met her...and that you loved her. Mei was afraid, she was afraid of the fact that you may not feel the same. She began to have these feelings when you comforted her in her dark times. When she felt useless, you made her feel stronger. You held her hand and never let her go. To her, you are her beloved captain whom she fell in love with.

WHEN THEY CONFESSED
You were beyond confused when you heard that Mei left to look for Kiana without you. You were worried because it was dangerous as the amount of honkai outside had increased and so did the flood. You knew you couldnt fight but you still went because you yearned to see her again. You ran and kept running until your feet gave up. You kneeled and were catching your breath but a honkai beast was already in front of you. You were prepared for the end but it fell down with the sound of a slash. You saw Mei who was standing and panting while looking at you. She walked up to you and hugged you which caused you to fall back down. You hugged her back but she already broke it and yelled at you for being careless to go out when it was dangerous. You apologized and felt guilty for making her sad but then you felt something soft press against your lips...she was kissing you. You slowly closed your eyes and returned it to her. When you both separated, you already got the answer with her smile, and so did she with yours. You both got up and held each other's hands, walking back to the Helios.

WHEN THEY SLEEP TOGETHER
Mei was always shy whenever you both were together and of course, even when you're sleeping together she would be the same. She wanted to spend time with you for a night and so came for a sleepover in your room. There was enough space on the bed so you moved aside for her to lie down next to you. Both of you would talk about things that happened in the day and laugh about a few events. After that you would end up sleeping but not before hugging Mei. She would kiss you goodnight and return the hug.