Theresa Apocalypse

A/N: TERITERI~ MASU MASU KAWAII~!

....

Yeah I'll stfu now.

____________________________________________

HOW THEY MET
You were appointed as the new captain of the hyperion battleship. When you went to the principal's office, the first person you saw was a little girl...or so you thought. You accidentally called her "cute" which made her flustered but that didnt mean that you didnt include the "child" which made her angry. She stomped on the floor and pouted saying that she was not a child but was older than you which made you wonder just how old she is. You asked her where the principal was until she told you that she was right in front of you which made you jaw drop. You were embarrassed as you made a first bad impression on her who was the principal but you were still looking forward to seeing how you'll work together.

THEIR THOUGHTS ABOUT EACHOTHER
Theresa was cute, you thought. You once accidentally stumbled upon her room when she was dressed up as a magical girl saying her lines "teriteri~!" which you instantly regretted because the next thing you had was the oath of judah to smash you. Either way you never thought of her as a bad person, she liked bitter melon juice and mangas which she tried to hide under her desk that didnt go unnoticed by you. She was the ideal principal and of course, the world's #1 cutie. Theresa had somewhat similar thoughts that she made the right decision to choose you as the captain and she respected you but sometimes gets annoyed when you act like a dad scolding their child. Overall, she thinks you're capable of leading the valkyries and will make sure to bring them back safe.

THEIR FIRST HANGOUT
Theresa wanted some HOMU merchandise but since no one was available except you, she took you with her instead and bought figurines, mangas and bitter melon juice to top it all off. She allowed you to buy your own stuff so you too bought some games and snacks for yourself.

WHEN THEY REALIZE THEIR FEELINGS
Ever since Cecilia's death, all Theresa thought was of St Freya, Otto, her students and Kiana. Never had she thought that a day would come when you too would enter her life and light it up even further. Her worries washed up and all her burden eased on her when you shared it with her. Never had she thought that she, A-310, clone of Kallen Kaslana, principal of St Freya...would ever fall in love and with you of all people. You were very used to Theresa being around you and so as days passed, you noticed that she was more mature than you even if she did have the appearance of a child. She may act all happy and cheerful but deep down she too had many painful experiences she had been through. Her first priority is her students and more so, Kiana who is her niece. She held you in the same way which made you feel better to ever be cared for like this. There was something that connected you two and you couldnt put a finger on it. You seemed to like her but as slowly you kept walking by her side, you began to adore her not only that but also love her.

WHEN THEY CONFESSED
You and Theresa both worked overnight in her office because you had volunteered to help her as she hardly slept the past few days. That night you both worked but also talked it out with eachother and she wasnt surprised at your confession because she had a feeling that you liked her because of the way you treated her. She did not reject you but instead held your hand and told you that she felt the same way for a long time, that she had been waiting for you. Hand in hand, you two went back to the dorms with smiles on your faces as if winning a lottery...which you quite did.

WHEN THEY SLEEP TOGETHER
Theresa literally becomes your little hugging bear which she gives up to but the next day it's the other way around.

WHEN THEY COOK TOGETHER
Not as bad as Kiana, at least she tries when she follows the instructions. The very much she can do is make a good side dish but some flavors get a bit...intense. You too try  to help her in adding the right amount of ingredients.

WHEN THEY ARE STUDYING
Theresa is the principal, she's only busy reading manga but she doesnt hesitate to help you out in the meantime and checks if you made any mistake.

WHEN YOU ARE IN DANGER
*spots Theresa with the oath of judah in her hands while wearing her derp face*

WHEN YOU ARE INJURED
Scolds you but also gets sad because you're hurt. She takes extra care of you.

WHEN YOU ARE SICK
She does her paperwork in your room in case you'd need something anytime, so she'd be there to give it to you. She would stay up late to watch over you and later snuggle up next to you.

WHEN YOU GET A LAP PILLOW
"Kanchou~ are you underestimating me just because I have short legs? Consider this the last time you might get this from me!!"

WHEN ITS YOUR BIRTHDAYS
You both surprisingly had your birthdays on the same day and so you went on a date. You both gifted eachother rings with your names first alphabets written on them, it was the most cutest thing you both had done and it made your day the best.
____________________________________________

A/N: Already started writing Fu Hua's so you can expect it these weekends maybe. Never have I felt so happy as I did today since I got Ayaka on a random 1 roll. I did give up but a friend of mine told me to not, so I thought that since I got some primos from the spices event, I should do a roll and guess what? I actually got her!
*dances around and ends up stubbing the toe on a table leg*
*inhales*

SON OF A MOTHERFU-