02.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

Our routines were waking up, shower, and get height checked.

This particular day we were around the age of seven.

They eventually told Jacob and Leah about it.

We started to visit the siblings more often due to us growing a lot more and Paul was around more too.

He was slightly protective.

Paul was very much short tempered.

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Our mom decided to let us play with snow, Jacob was there but as his wolf form as was Paul.

My sister and I both caught snowflakes and ran back to her laughing.

We showed her our hands, "Look a snowflake" we both spoke in sync causing our mom to chuckle.

"It's beautiful, why don't you girls get another one" she spoke with a warm smile.

We raced back, and took a leap into the air to catch a snowflake.

As we were in the air, we both realized someone was looking at us from a distance.

We got back down and walked to our mom, we were confused slightly hiding behind her.

I pointed, "Who was that?"she moved us behind her.

She looked over where the lady was standing there, "I think that's our cousin from Denali" she replied.

Mom continued to then shout her name, "Irina!" and there was no response.

She hinted at Paul and Jacob that she going to chase her.

Both Renesmee and I continued to catch snowflakes but near the wolves.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

When she came back, she decided the day would be over and took us home.

Both my sister and I sat at the piano and we both sat there touching each key.

The grown ups were having a conversation about what happened.

Our uncle spoke as the phone beeped, "Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us."

Dad replied, "Well, it looks like she changed her mind."

"Seeing jacob must have been too much for her." our grandma spoke as she held onto grandpa.

Both Renesmee and I were looking at them talk.

"Wish I could have just spoken to her" our mom replied with her arms crossed.

It was silent for a second, "She's family, she'll come around" grandpa broke the silence smiling as he looked at grandma.

It was silent again so I played a note onto the piano and Renesmee did the same.

We did this for a while before dad came and played some smoothing music.

After a minute, everyone in the house gathered and started listening to dad play the piano.

Paul and Jacob were standing next to Bella.

Aunt Alice came in carrying a vase of flowers smiling but then stops and drops the vase.

it caught everyone's attention.

Uncle Jasper was quick to stand by her, "What is it Alice?"

"The Volturi," she stopped for a bit then looked at everyone, "They're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guards and Irina."