05.

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧

Mom woke both of us up early and told us to change into warm clothes.

After we changed we walked outside towards the car.

I had to sit in the back with my sister, we didn't talk but Jacob and mom did.

"Surprised you took a break from jedi training" Jacob joked.

"If I don't take Renesmee and Y/n to my dad, he'll come to us. Twenty seven vampires, one human, not so great." she looked at him then at the road speaking.

"I Know that's what you told Edward" Jacob replied looking at her then at the road as well.

Mom didn't respond, she had realized Jacob knew something was up.

But I didn't know what it was.

"Whatever. I'm just glad to get away from all the reeking blood suckers." he said relieved, both renesmee, and I looked at him in disapproval.

Mom and Jacob joked around a lot which left us laughing.

Mom eventually pulled up at our grandpa's house.

We quickly got out of the car running towards him and Sue as they came out of the house.

"There they are, come here!" grandpa opened his arms for us as we ran into them.

"Wow, look at you both" he let us go and looked at us, "You guys have grown half a foot or more." he added as we nodded.

"Seriously, like eleven or more inches." he looked at Sue as he said that.

Sue looked at him, "Come on inside, lunch is on the table" she said putting her arm out onto his back whilst looking at us.

"We got a tree to decorate, huh" grandpa said smiling at us.

"I've actually got a few errands to run, guys." mom said still near the car, as she said that we turned around.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" she looked at us reassuring us.

I sighed and nodded as did Renesmee.

Jacob looked at mom but then walked inside with us.

I noticed Leah, Seth, and Paul were here.

I jumped over the couch and managed to somehow hug the siblings.

They hugged me back and I hugged Seth longer.

I could feel someone glaring at me so I stopped hugging him, I got up and walked towards Paul who leaning against the wall.

Paul quietly growled whilst looking at me then Seth.

I nudged his shoulder.

After we talk for a while, I stand in front of Paul as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Grandpa finally announced decorating time.