03.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

After a couple days past from meeting Tanya and the others from the Denali coven, a new vampire was here.

We went to our backyard and met him, his name was Benjamin.

Renesmee went up to him first, and he looked surprised.

He was studying her.

She showed him her gift and he was satisfied not scared, which was surprisingly new.

It was my turn so I walked over to him and he took his hand out for me.

I glanced at him then at his hand, I placed my hand on his then stopped.

For a second I examined my hands and put a finger up which created a fire, my finger looked like a candle.

He was truly amazed.

Renesmee also looked satisfied and walked up to Ben.

We took out hands out to him as he gestured for us to do so and and created a small tornado.

"Benjamin can influence the elements" dad spoke, he didn't look too satisfied.

Obviously he already knew.

As that was occurring, everyone was on alerted by hearing something moving quick in the woods.

It was getting closer by the second.

Before I could blink I saw two female vampires appear out of nowhere.

I was starting to admire them in awh, they were beautiful women.

"Who are they?" mom got stiff as she asked the question.

"Senna and Zafrina, from the Amazon." our dad replied.

The two ladies glanced at us, hinting that they wanted us to come over to them.

Our mom and dad walked us over to them,  so we showed them our gifts.

We showed them and they smiled at us.

They're smiles were warm.

After a couple of hours went by, more and more vampire clan's gathered at our house.

They seemed to be fond of us.

Aunt Rosalie and uncle Emmett were running their fingers through our hair.

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

A day went by and we did the same routine but we somehow managed to grow a lot more.

We were in somewhere seventeen or eighteen.

It freaked our family out but they let us be around the others more often.

We went outside to see the clans which looked concerned for our growth.

One of the girls ended up using her gift on mom and dad.

Renesmee and I were leaning against a tree just chatting until mom started speaking.

"i don't see anything" mom spoke as she saw dad was looking at something we all weren't able to see.

It managed to catch everyone's attention.

"You didn't tell me your wife was a shield" Eleazar who was a friend of dads spoke.

"What's a shield?" our mom replied with a puzzled tone looking at him.

Dad looked at her with realization, "The ones i've met are so different" he slightly chuckled which caused her to look at him weird.