06.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

The next morning's, days, and weeks were the exact same.

Same routine.

Wake up, eat, change, practice our powers, hang out, accidentally walk in on my sister and Jacob kissing, and ignore my sister as well.

Jacob decided that today he would take us to see the others again.

We were always near the vampires and I kinda did miss them.

When we got there I greeted everyone and sat besides Paul as we watched the guys play fight.

That was until my sister called for me.

I hesitated before leaving Paul and walking towards my sister.

She walked a little more into the forest and I followed.

The argument about Paul still lingered in the air between us, but I hoped that this peaceful setting might offer us a chance to mend our bond.

Renesmee's voice broke the silence, tentative but sincere. "I wanted to speak to you about Paul"

I glanced at her, surprised by her initiative. "Go on.."

We stopped walking as she took a deep breath, her eyes meeting mine with a mix of determination and vulnerability.

I looked away, "Really? You are so unbelievable Nessie"

As I began to walk away she grabbed my wrist, "That's not what I meant, I wanted to apologize "

Her eyes were genuine and for brief moment, I actually almost believed her.

I yanked my wrist, "Really? Because of your attitude and how proud you seemed by your words I can't believe you"

She looked at me as sadness was flowing through her, "Please just hear me out." she says with a pleading look.

I looked at her in disbelief, "Nessie I don't want to hear it! You made it extremely clear that you weren't happy for me, that I was imprinted by someone kind to me." i yelled at her.

I couldn't hold back with my words, "But with your blindness you only saw what you wanted to see. So next time you plan on saying something get your head out of your ass and actually think with your brain now go cry to your fucking dog for all I care."

I scoff and shake my head in disbelief before walking back to the others.

Was I too harsh?

Paul could clearly see that I was angry but he didn't ask questions.

He looked at the forest then saw me and my sister walk out.

She looked upset but yet angry.

I started to feel bad.. why? She was in the wrong not me.

Paul walked passed me and tried going towards Renesmee before I stood in front of him

I looked at him puzzled, "What are you doing??"

He smirked, "You'll see" he said before walking again.

Paul glared at my sister, I couldn't help but follow him.

Seth and Leah noticed the commotion and walked over to me asking what was happening and I shrugged.

I honestly had no idea.

Paul stands in front of her, "What's your problem" he wouldn't stop looking at my sister coldly.