3

When we finally stood in her hallway she instantly guided me towards her bedroom...

mayas pov
I was torn out of my sleep by the loud and steady beeping of my alarm, as everyday.
Reminding me it was time for my morning run, as everyday.

I turned it off and looked out of the window, it was foggy outside, there was probably a drizzle there too. Typical seattle weather I thought.

As I wanted to get up I noticed someone shifting in my bed.

Then I remembered what happened last night.
I turned around, seeing you still asleep though. Laying on your back, the bedsheets were laying across your body. One of your hand holding onto it.

I smiled, letting out a sigh as my toughts flashed back to last night.

Kisses got more passionate and heated, until I finally was pushed into my bed. Normally, it's me who is in control. Not last night however, last night was different. You pleased me, very much. I would even say it was the best sex I have had in a long time, it wasn't a surprise given the fact that the last time was with Jack.

He was good, without a doubt. Women are just way better, I have always prefered them. Jack was just... there and I took the opportunity, again, nothing I would regret. Although not telling Andy was another aspect of that whole me and jack thing, and this is something I truly did reget.
Maybe it would have changed things, but now that me being the captain of station 19 is one of the reasons of our scratched friendship, if it even still is one... So maybe the thing between me and Jack doesn't even matter to you as much anymore.

But Carina... she was different, better, it was more intense.

So this time I gave you the control, and it was definitely worth it. It was so worth it...

The bad day went into a good night, because despite my actual intention I gave in to be your company for the night and then one thing lead to another, because even if it feels weird to admit it I was so so drawn to her.

"This was amazing..."

"I can tell you enjoyed it, I kind of have a thing for orgasms..."

"How so?" I asked.

"Well I did came here to have a place where I could work on my research. The effect of erogenous zones on the brain... women's brain specifially..."

"Oh and what did you found out already?" I asked with a mischievous smile...

Then you started running your finger up and down my abdomen,  goosebumps instantly appeared and I suddenly felt how another warm feeling inside of me arised.

"See... simple touches already have a big effect and the slower you increase the stimulation, the  bigger the... sensation...

"Show me..." I breathed out...

I loved this research study... I thought.

Another alarm stopped my floating thoughts.

"Shhit" I whispered to myself, trying to silent it as fast as possible. I didn't know why, I guess I didn't wanted to diturb her...

How did I get that lost looking at  Carina I thought...

Then, finally, I stood up and wrapping the bedsheets around my body, grabbing my clothes, which were laying all across the room as a consequence of yesterday nights actions. 

Getting dressed into my sports clothes and tying my hair into a ponytail, I was finally ready for my morning run. 

I peeked into my bedroom one last time, debating if I should wake you up, Usually I hardly was letting anyone stay in my apartment longer than necessary.