░13░

After school, you were in your room cleaning the place up. Taehyung felt bad for leaving you like that so he had given you a present. It was no ordinary present he gave you a diamond necklace that was for sure expensive it was so bright. You properly placed it somewhere where it would be there you felt bad because you weren't going to wear it unless you were going somewhere special. You two would hang out a lot Jungkook barely hang out with you.

You always rejected his offers when you had already done plans with Taehyung he was upset but he really couldn't do anything. The teddy bear you won with Taehyung was on your bed against your pillows you were moving some notebooks out of your desk when something falls out. You pick it up than hear a knock "Hi there need some help."

Jungkook comes in and takes the notebooks from your hands and places them where they go. After you finished cleaning you see that what you dropped was the pictures you took with Taehyung at the movie theater in the photo booth. You put the picture of you and Taehyung on your wall while you were distracted Jungkook grabs it and drops it on the floor. He didn't know you were looking at him at what he had done he then turned around with a smile feeling proud but seeing how you were already glaring at him he flinched. He made a face of like who did that "It fell by itself you saw that?" He said and you smile "Please Jungkook I saw you." He hugs you and drops you on the bed "It wasn't me."

"Oh really so you're saying the air dropped it" he sits up "Yes it was the air." You grab his hand "Jungkook we need to talk" his smile faded "About what?" What he feared was about to happen he still kept on thinking positively hoping that it isn't that. "We should end this friends with benefits we have going on" he removes his hand from yours. "You like him don't you" he looked to the side "Jungkook I think I do like Taehyung."

"Are you two going out?" You replied saying no "Oh so it's in the process okay then we'll end it but it's not over until you two are going out okay." He felt his heart breaking but he knew it was coming he stands up and leaves. "Jungkook where are you going?" Your father asks him and he puts a fake smile "I'm going out see you later" your father got worried "But you just got here" Jungkook laughs "Oh I just came to drop something off bye" Jungkook practically runs out he puts his helmet on, got on his motorcycle, and left.

He would have to see you be with someone else see you love someone else that wasn't him it drove him mad. He was happy for you though and glad that he was your first he sighs "Everything will be okay Jungkook" he said to himself as he was looking at the city. He got back on his motorcycle and went to stop by somewhere.

He arrived and saw a few of his friends "Jungkook what brings you here there's no meeting today or any missions right now" he walks towards them "I just came to distract myself" the man chuckles "Girl problems is it Y/n" his eyes widened "We know you like her let's go have fun I'll pay let's fix that broken heart." Jungkook then goes with them to the club.

Later on, at night you receive a call "Hello" you hear the music "Y/n it's Tan you're father's right hand" you start thinking trying to remember "Oh yes what's up "Jungkook he's drunk can you pick him up" you walk out "Yeah I'm on my way." You arrive there at the club you saw it was all your father's men passed out they really know how to have fun. Tan waves and you see him then Jungkook at the side laying his head down.

"Hey, Y/n here he is" you grab Jungkook "We would've called a taxi to take him but his motorcycle is outside and who would take that the only one that knows how to use that thing is him" you nod "Okay I'll take him thanks take care of yourself and be careful." You help Jungkook walk with Tan's help as well you tell Tan to hold Jungkook while you put on the helmet you walk to Jungkook and put his helmet on. You get on and Tan helps Jungkook sit down he grabs your waist tightly "Jungkook don't let go okay" he hums "Okay Tan bye" you both leave.

Tan was impressed by you "Jungkook you're one lucky guy" your father's man weren't allowed to lay eyes on you to not even think of trying to get with you. He smiles and heads back in to check on the rest. You arrive at his place you carry him to his room and lay him down. "Jungkook drink this" he sits up and drinks it and he lays back going to sleep. You leave to your house once you stepped out he started crying tears streaming down his face until he fully fell asleep.

You lay on your bed looking up at the ceiling and eventually fell asleep. Months pass you got accepted to the college you've always wanted to go to and your father made a party for you. Just you two, Jungkook, and his mother it was awkward between you two. Graduation was a few days away pretty exciting Jungkook and a few other classmates got accepted to the same college you're going to.

You walk to the kitchen to get a drink Jungkook walks in you two stare at each other you then walk past him but he grabs your wrist pulling you back. With you and Taehyung he hadn't asked you out yet nor confessed yet so Jungkook knew there was still time for just you two. "Congratulations Y/n on getting in" you smile "You too" he leans in "Can I just this time" your heart fluttered "Yes" he pressed his lips with yours hungrily kissing you knowing there won't be another chance.