░14░

It was summer break you had 2 months to do anything before you would be a freshman in college. Taehyung texted you a lot and would call you Jungkook distanced himself allowing you to be free.

You went to visit Jungkook he was at his desk while you were laying on his bed "So how are you and Taehyung?" You stop playing pausing the game you two were playing "Oh it's getting there" he smiles "Guess what" you got excited "I met someone" you smile "Really is she pretty" he nods "Yes she is I feel like I like her" you cheer not the reaction he expected from you.

"Omg go for it" he then sighs he expected you to get jealous but no, on the contrary, you were happy he found someone but he just made that up there was no one. After playing you win him various times you both were laughing "Haha I won again you know what I have to go back home" he gets up and turns off the game.

"Okay bye," you walk out of his room and say bye to his mother your father was cleaning the livingroom. "Father you need some help." He stops vacuuming "No it's fine I'm almost done go ahead and rest enjoy your vacation you've gotten good grades." You head to your room Taehyung texted you saying after responding back you smile and hug the teddy bear.

An hour passes you get scared hearing a knock on the window it was kind of late so you were like who the hell is out there you see Jungkook you go open it "How did you get up here" he was holding on tight "I climbed the tree let me in before I fall and plummet to my death" you pull him in "Oh that was scary" you remove the leaves he had on his clothes and hair. "What brings you here?" He locks the door "Is your dad asleep" you check the time "Yes why" you both were standing by the window where he came in from he grabs your hand "Can we do it one last time before it's really over I won't have you anymore you'll be someone else's."

"Okay just one last time" you craved for his touch he kissed you. Slowly he walked making you take steps back stopping once you felt the bed he hovers you the kiss turned into a rough one he slid his hand under your pijama shirt you gasp his hands were cold he slipped his tongue in. You were pulling him closer by his neck. Slowly he started grinding his lower half on you his hand went towards your breast he squeezed them making you moan.

You tug on his shirt implying to remove it he broke the kiss and removes it. He captured your lips again then went down to suck on your breast you tug on his hair "Jungkook" he placed kisses on your neck and shoulders once finding your spot you whimper he sucks on it marking you.

You flip him over his back on the bed you get on top. You went down to suck on his neck marking him as well "Y/n" he moaned making you wet. You sat up and looked down at him he had multiple hickeys on his neck and chest area you smile. "You're glad you have me under you aren't you?" You kiss him once again "You're right" you get off him making him whine he sits up and you stood up from the bed.

"What are you doing?" He thought you were about to leave until you kneel down in front of him in between his legs. "I'll pleasure you so use me however you want for the last time" it turned out to be a long night.

You wake up the next morning with him holding your waist you look to the side to see your father standing there by the door surprised he had come up to wake you up that he made you're favorite breakfast but he sees this instead.

You tap Jungkook he hums his eyes open and he smiles "Oh good morning" he kisses you and your eyes widened knowing you're dead and your dad was furious you kept on tapping Jungkook his arm then started hurting of how much you kept on hitting him he follows your eyes he then turned around and saw your father.

He then felt as if he has seen his life flashed before his eyes his soul leaving his body your dad steps out to calm himself if not he would've done something bad probably choke Jungkook. How would a father react to his daughter sleeping with someone you change and Jungkook as well you two sat on the bed your father came in. "Okay now you two explain why you two are together in bed naked" Jungkook slightly chuckles you both were quiet your dad then gets his slipper you two then flinch.

"I'm sorry but blame the hormones" Jungkook said and started heading to the door trying to leave your dad just aimed and the slipper hit Jungkook. One down the other to go Jungkook was in pain where the slipper hit him. You look at your father "It was her idea" Jungkook cries in pain your dad's eyes widened "No no it wasn't I..." your father knew this would happen but he wouldn't have thought it would be Jungkook and under his roof.

"How long has this been going on" your father asks "More than a year" he nodded "Okay and at least you two are together right" you and Jungkook stare at each other and look down. "RIGHT!" Your father screamed "No we aren't" he gasps "You two little..." you and Jungkook run out before he caught up to you two. You two headed to the park to give your father time to calm down.

After your father calmed down he called you to come back you two come back entering the house he was standing "Sit" he says  you two sit down on the couch obediently "Okay I don't know what you two have going on but you're free to do anything just one thing I'll say Jungkook don't hurt her and you Y/n don't hurt Jungkook as well."

You both nod agreeing and your father leaves stepping out going who knows where. The thing was you had already hurt him telling him you liked someone else and he hurt you without you even knowing.