░21░

You were eating a lollipop when Taehyung takes it from your mouth and puts it in his. "Hey" you were both in line waiting to order some drinks at this new snack store. In front, there was a lady with a baby she carried the baby on her hip. The baby was facing you two smiling and giggling here and there.

You felt it was cute but not too much one thing is that you hate kids probably not hate but just something you don't want in your future. Taehyung started waving and the baby laughed "Omg he laughed" he was saying hi to the baby and the baby was stretching his arms to get to Taehyung you smile. The lady leaves and he waves "Bye" you two order and takes a seat "You know what I want a kid."

You look at him like are you serious "I want five kids" you gasp "Hey we are not having kids okay" he simply agreed "Okay yeah it's up to you if you don't want to then we won't." He then at his snack "Oh we'll visit my parents today class today wasn't much unless you're tired we don't have to go."

"No it's fine are they mean?" He laughs "I don't know it's been a while since I've moved out probably they have changed who knows." You two first go on a mini-date a walk by the park then head to his place he insisted that you didn't have to dress up but you wanted to give a great first impression. You wore a dress while he wore a suit you both look at each other admiring each other. "Wow," you both say and he then drives you there.

Their house was big it wasn't even a house it was a literal mansion he opens the car door for you. "Come on let's go" you grab his hand and you two head inside. Immediately his mom comes out "Is it you Bona" she approached you touching your cheeks and hair. "Bona you grew your hair oh my are you back with Taehyung." You were confused about who the hell was Bona Taehyung grabbed you "It's not Bona her name is Y/n and she's my girlfriend now where is father?"

"She looks just like her" you look at him until his father comes "Welcome dinner is served" his father didn't say a word to you. You all take a seat at the dinner table "What's your name?" His father asked you and you reply with a smile but still upset that his mom compared you to someone "My name is L/n, Y/n." He seemed to find it familiar "Y/n as in..." does he know your father or something "The girl who took all those medals and awards at the high school graduation" you felt relieved false alarm.

"Oh yeah" you chuckle your heart was beating fast "I see you're smart and very pretty as well I wish for you and Taehyung to stay together for a long time. If you're here to ask if I approve I do" Taehyung was surprised but thankful how can his father not accept you it would be a good thing. "I do not accept. Taehyung sweetie what about Bona she's waiting for you she's coming back soon" you just look to the side "Be quiet don't mention that name that girl wasn't even fit to be with Taehyung. Y/n is a much better fit."

Taehyung grabs your hand "Forget about Bona I love Y/n not her" his mom glared at you slightly you smirk was her glare supposed to scare you or something. His father talked to you and grew fond of you he thanked you for the way you helped Taehyung with the paperwork that was part of the company when it didn't even have anything to do with you so one thing for sure he had in mind.

Once he is going to announce Taehyung as the Ceo of the company at the conference press he would introduce you as well as his girlfriend so nobody would try to get at Taehyung and ruin the company. It was all just perfect in his eyes once you two leave he drops you off at your place. "Are you mad?"

"No why would I be?" There was a pause "Do I look like her?" He denied it "No you don't that's just what she says to always bring her up but don't worry I don't like her. I love you." He kisses you "Okay then good night see you tomorrow in class." He waves and leaves driving off while you head in your father greets you with Jungkook and his mom they all were watching a movie.

"Oooh all dressed fancy" Jungkook said teasing you "Where did you go?" Your father asked you had come out dressed in your pajamas then took a seat on the couch to watch the movie. "I went to meet Taehyung's parents" they all look at you at the same time making you flinch.

"How did it go?" Ms. Jeon asked "It went well" they look at each other "That's good then let's keep watching." You all laugh when a funny scene came up Jungkook looked at you and nodded to himself that he had to move on.

Eventually, 3 years pass you and Taehyung have been together for precisely four years it been great. You two were inseparable he was still in the zone of hesitating on whether to ask you to move in with him. You've all graduated university now it was the future Taehyung to become a Ceo, Jungkook fully dedicated himself to the gang, and you were undecided on what side to go in. Whether to Taehyung where you wouldn't do much or take your father's place in becoming the boss.

Either option was still open when you thought everything was well someone comes back who would turn things upside down.