Still Sane.

Johanna POV.

"HOW DID THEY HACK THE CAPITOL?!" Snow shouts boldly after our propaganda gets cut by Beetee.

I close my eyes shut, my back was in so much pain I whimper a little. I needed to sit down, I look over to Peeta who smiles so weakly to me I even wonder if I was dreaming it.

I was so close to Snow... So close to getting my tiny breakable hands round his fat, lumpy neck again like I did when I came out the games.

I knew I couldn't do it, too many peacekeepers around to stop me... I roll my eyes at annoyance.

"The Mockingjay hacked our account, Sir." A woman says to him, she was worried.

He sighs annoyed. "Katniss Everdeen is alive." He twitches

I gulp, hoping Finnick was alive too. I look over to Peeta he's smiling slightly. I was sure about this smile now, he was defiantly smiling. Was he tearing up...? His heart must've been fluttering to know Katniss was still alive. I smirk, knowing there was hope for everyone in District 13, and a slight chance for us.

"Take the make-up off of these two and put them back in their cells, they're no use to me at this moment anymore." Snow instructs waving his hand in our direction.

My eyes grow wild as I see peacekeepers enter the room again to take us. "Not her." Snow points to me. "I want a word with her for a moment."

I step forward, to him as he folds his arms. "Miss Mason. I saw you raise your hand to your waist... Care to explain?!" He growls

"Oh sorry, I forgot... I'm not allowed to move a muscle, or even breathe!" I snap at him

"Hmm, I obviously haven't broken you yet Miss Mason... How about we cut your food supplies?" He grins evilly as I cross my arms in defiance. "Let's see what happens now shall we?" He pauses

I scoff a laugh. "You tried to break me by killing my baby, do you really think taking some more good from me is gonna actually make me go insane?!" I burst out an evil laugh, I see the anger grow in Snow's face but he contains himself. "Everyone will go against you Snow... You'll die. And if it isn't me who kills you..." I pause and stand tall above him. "It'll be the one you fear the most. Katniss Everdeen. The fearless Mockingjay"

"Miss Mason... Do you really think I am scared of a girl? She can't touch me... I'm invincible, and I will break her." He croaks.

"Really?" I smirk "We'll see. It'll be either be us radicals that die... Or you. They'll get you... They will."

"Keep hoping Miss Mason... We have so much more in store for you and Mr Mellark..." He smirks.

"Isn't that what you say Snow? 'Hope is stronger then fear.' So I will keep hoping." I bark at him as he huffs.

It's silent before he says: "You believe in this Mockingjay, Miss Mason?" He asks me.

"Was that a serious question?" I scoff a laugh at him rudely again placing my hand on my hip once more.

"Well... You heard the crowd cheering her name at the Tribute Parade... Now, because I am the threat, now because I'm the power, people won't shout it... They'll whisper it..." He pauses... My mouth dropped slightly... He was right, the people of Panem might be too afraid to shout Katniss' name ever again... "You!" Snow points to a peacekeeper.

The peacekeeper strides over. "Take her to her cell, get the make up artists to take her make up off... And cut her supply of food." Snow huffs and leans back in his throne of a chair.

"Sir, she only has a piece of bread a day, how are we meant to cut it down lower?" The peacekeeper asks.

"Give her half of what she originally had. Just because I am a nice person. Give her a crum for all I care." He smirks.