Surprise Visit

Note: I change a couple pictures of the characters. Feel free to take a glance :)

"I'm worried." Leo gulped.

"I'm sure he's fine." Aries comforted her.

"I should go over there." She stood up suddenly.

"You can't. It's too dangerous."

"I can actually protect myself, unlike him." She patted the pistol at her hip.

"I understand but you only have so many bullets."

"What if they send me his cut up body parts to my door?!" She panicked.

"Okay, calm down. It'll be alright." Aries shook his head.

"Are you still worrying?" Sagittarius and Capricorn came in with some drinks and snacks.

"I couldn't sleep at all." Leo groaned.

"Let's give it a couple more days and if he still doesn't come back we can go then." Aries suggested.

"He's probably dead already." She didn't hear anything he said and covered her face with her hands.

"Here. Drink some hot tea. It'll relax you. Then go take a nap." He said while handing the cup to her.

"But."

"Drink it." He was a bit more demanding.

"Okay..."

——————————————————-

Gemini stood in front of a terrified young man. He had shifted back to his old ways and was enjoying being sadistic again.

"Hmmm. This time...." He took the apple and stuck it in between the man's legs, making him hold it with his thighs.

"Yes, this looks challenging." He smiled and took out a few daggers.

The man's legs were trembling and he was on the verge of passing out for fear.

"I'm sorry sir!"

"Shut. Up. Now, I think you should keep still, otherwise, you won't be able to have children anymore." He raised one dagger. At that comment the man straightened his legs and stood as still as he could.

Gemini threw the dagger from a good distance away and it grazed the outside of the man's thigh.

"Shit, I missed." He mumbled and puffed out a cloud of smoke in frustration. He was about to throw another dagger but he wanted to move the apple again. He snatched the apple and chuckled.

"Here." He shoved the apple in the man's mouth.

"You better hope I miss." He raised the dagger. The man's muffled cries were blocked from the apple.

The sliding door opened loudly and Gemini let go of the dagger, missing completely.

"Fuck! What the hell?!" He groaned and saw it was Pisces standing in the doorway. She looked horrified by the sight.

"Wanna join? It's like darts." He held up a dagger.

"No! Why are you doing this stuff again." She huffed and carefully took the apple out of the guy's mouth, he was sobbing like crazy.

"Why? It's fun! And you ruined it." He huffed and tapped his cigarette.

Gemini watched as Pisces let the man leave through the door. He watched her content face and his lip twitched.

"Now, I wanted to ask-." Pisces turned back around and found that Gemini was right in front of her, her eyes at the same level as his chest. He puffed another cloud of smoke, waiting for her to finish.