9

406 words

--
Soon enough at Hogwarts the moving of pairs began to take place. Ron moved in with Hermione while I moved out. Ginny stayed with Harry and Luna with Neville. It was perfect for them but I had arranged to stay in the Dungeons as that's what Draco wanted.

The dungeons was a cold place to be and I feared many students down there. As I was bringing my stuff down I saw first years running around with happy faces and cheerful attitudes. How I wish I could go back to being a clueless first year.

I entered the dungeons through the painting in which I heard a young girl say "pure-blood". Go figures that's their password. I walked towards the common room and I saw Draco, Blaise, and Pansy sat on the couches.

"Our room is just right through that hall." Draco said pointing a finger towards the long dark hall.

I nodded and walked towards the hall with my stuff. As soon as I entered the room I felt a cold hand on my wrist. I gasped and turned to see Draco.

"Listen this is my territory and you'll listen to me. I didn't like what you did today in class. Leaving me like a fool."

"Payback for what you did to me Malfoy." I said raising an eyebrow and looking him straight in the eyes.

He scoffed and slammed the door on the way out. I started to unpack before I heard the door open again.

"Also, we're not sleeping together get that through your head." And before I could look up the door was shut.

The rest of the day I unpacked and set up my bed on the couch. How lucky was I that I was kicked out of my room into the dungeons and to live with no other than a stuck-up Slytherin with a head full of hair gel for brains.

I had planned on meeting the girls in the library to talk and study so I put on a warm pair of grey sweatpants a cropped white top and a tan and sage flannel to top it off. As I was heading out the door I heard giggles fill the room and I just kept my focus on ahead.

Those Slytherins wouldn't get to me neither would I let them. Because I was no other than Y/N L/N and I didn't take crap from anyone.
--
A/n - Draco needs to straighten up his attitude,but I hope you're enjoying the book so far.