18

570 words
--
The rest of the day my group spent talking about how their relationships were going and the plans for the future.

Once we got back to the castle I decided to part ways and head to my room. Draco was already sitting on the couch in a black suit.

"I didn't like your smart remark today L/n."

"Draco I know it was out of line and..."

"Stop you didn't let me finish. It was out of line but showed confidence." He said nodding and the silence drew me to my room.

If he could see the stupid smile spreading across my face he'd make fun of me. It felt goo though to stand up to somebody who I'd been dreading standing up to.

I wanted to blend in with everyone at the party so I decided a simple green outfit would suffice, or at least make Draco impressed.

!!!!Again not forcing you to choose one but lmk if you do :) !!!!

After doing my hair and makeup I walked out into the living room and saw nobody

After doing my hair and makeup I walked out into the living room and saw nobody. The couch empty and my blankets folded. Great he couldn't of just waited 15 minutes for me. To my surprise I walked out and saw Draco waiting for me while people partied right in front of him.

"You look nice." He said smiling.

I smiled and placed my arm through his which he was holding out. We headed over to the drink table and Draco served me a drink but I quickly refused.

"Wait. THE y/n doesn't want a drink?" He laughed while putting my drink down.

"Hah yes surprisingly, I don't want to have the problems we had last time." I said walking over with him towards the couch.

"What problems? noooooo it wasn't evens THAT much work." He said gently laughing.

"Oh put a sock in it Malfoy." I said sitting directly next to him.

After a few minutes a tall handsome boy came over holding his hand out for a dance. I looked over at Malfoy and immediately said no to the boy.

"Y/n Im not going to get up and dance so I suggest you take the offer and dance." He said sincerely.

So I did I nodded towards Draco and took the boys hand as he pulled me onto the 'dance floor'.
--

Draco's POV -

I saw Lorenzo pull y/n on the dance floor and my grip on my drink became visibly tighter. I know I had said it was okay, but I was jealous.

"Who's the dude with YOUR girl?" Blaise came over while sitting next to me.

"She not mine, and I let her go dance because I don't dance." I said sternly.

"Yeah well if you're just going to let her dance with her hips swaying for half the boys to see, then be my guest." Blaise said while pointing towards the dance floor.

There she was moving her hips like no other girl I knew could. Her brunette hair bounced over her shoulders as Lorenzo and her swayed together. I was furious and didn't want to break my walls down so I stood from my seat but the song had ended and y/n was coming back.

"Hey why're you standing?" She said laughing.

I shook my head and sat back down. By now the party was calmed down and the only ones left were Me, Y/n, Lorenzo, Blaise, Pansy, Astoria, and Theo.
--