21

321 words

--
PREVIOUSLY -

My thoughts were interrupted and my mind was elsewhere.
--

I stood from my bed and walked into the living room and towards y/n.

"Y/n. Psst, y/n." I said while slowly rubbing her arm.

She awoke with a groan and turned over to see me.
--
Y/n's POV -

I woke up to hear Draco and see his silhouette caving over me.

"Draco? Are you okay what's wrong?" I said raising up and placing a hand on his cheek.

"No nothing I just...I uhm."

"Draco?"

"I can't sleep alone. I don't want to either. That is if you'll join me."

I placed a hand in his and guided him to his bed.
I saw his signature smirk and I laughed knowing why he couldn't sleep alone.

He needed love. He craved it. No he was missing it, I was that love that was to fill his void.

I felt a hand snake around my waist and I turned my head to see his beautiful face rested against my body. I lifted a hand to rub his arm as it was placed over me.

I forgot about how much touch was important. Especially his.

- Flashbacks -

Draco and I had exchanged looks first year. He walked up towards me after his conversation with a boy named Harry Potter and a red headed boy.

"What are you looking at mud blood?"

"How do you know what I am? And why should it matter huh?"

"Just because your father might be higher up doesn't mean you're anything like him. You start from the bottom just like EVERYONE here." I said squinting my eyes at him as he walked away.
--

Draco and I didn't have the best start nor did we have a good relationship but that didn't stop our memories throughout the year.

My eyes started to close shut and as I felt Draco's presence grasp me harder I fell asleep in comfort.