𝟑𝟏, 𝐓𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒

"State your names and list ranks please" The guy in with the list said.

They smiled maybe a little too much. "Good evening I'm Felix Graham de Vanily and this is Chloe Bourgeois but you already know that, and I don't know in which list were ranked on" He hinted to guy to look.

The man was shocked on how high they where on the list since they looked really young.

"Wow oh yes the S-list" He said as they look at each other in shock.

S-list aka the gods list, get the best of the best service and cuisine for the night and a private room.

"S-list?!?! I've always been at the top tier A list, its impossible to be ranked that high" Chloe whispered  happily to the boy. "Where did you buy the tickets from?"

"Oh now I know the stand must've booted us higher" Adrien whispers back.

"Who?" Chloe said. "The girl from the stand had sort of the hots for me that must be it" He said with a hand on his chin thinking obliviously.

'The hots?!?'  Emma asked snickering.

'Sort of?'  Hugo said unamused.

'A girl?'  Marinette said, her voice sending shivers down Adrien's spine.

"Oh uh oh your mmracjtu cutting off  Im-  cra- cu-" He faked avoiding the subject.

There was silence before he spoke again. "I can't believe they fell for that" He sighs as he turns to Chloe.

'Ehem'

"Ooouf not by a mile crocodile" Chloe chuckles patting his shoulder as he smiles awkwardly.

"Um e-excuse me?" The man said bringing them to his attention. "Are you gonna go in or..."

"Uh yes t-thank you sir have a nice evening" He said smugly still taken aback.

"Uh y-yes welcome" He said nervously letting them in.

They quickly entered and they stared at each other holding a laugh as they quickly let it out.

"Please why was he so nervous" Chloe grinned wiping off a fake tear. "Maybe because we're to beautiful" Adrien said oddly cocky.

'You two are taking cocky couple act a little too serious' Marinette chuckled through their mics.

"Ha maybe... so we're in, now what?" Chloe whispered. "Find Nathaniel, he will know where Chris is" Emma informed as the couple nodded.

They looked around for Nathaniel and while at it something suspicious. "Ugh this room is filled with people who all look the same with masks" Chloe groaned in annoyance.

"Wait Nathaniel knows your on this, so you just need attention to draw him out" Adrien added.

Chloe looked confused. "Where exactly are you going with this" She asked squinting towards the boy.

Adrien just pointed to the stage as she quickly looked in awe and nodded at him. "The stage?!"

'Wait it'll look weird if you just go up the stage'  Marinette stated.

"Oh please my father is throwing this party for Jagged in celebration of his album dropping, someone has to do a toast eventually, no one better than the mayor's daughter" She smirked and she went towards the stage as Adrien nodded.

Walking around people, she bumped into a waiter with tray of champagne.

"I'll be taking one of these" She teasingly said as she took a glass from their tray.