𝟎𝟓, 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Marinette's POV
"Chat Noir?" I said confused, he never visits me like never only onces to check on the Evillustrator dilemma.

As I opened the door his eyes went immediately to mine, why was he looking at me like that, why is he so concer- oh crap It was 7:00 then it hit me.

I've been crying for the entire day.

Chat Noir's POV
I looked immediately for her eyes, she- she was crying because of me. "No shit sherlock" I heard Plagg through transformation.

"Shut up" I said thinking I was talking to Plagg when I actually said it out loud!!! oopss?

"Wow Chat Noir, if you came here to insult me and make my life miserable, get in line" she said joking around.

But the cat knew the truth all from those bluebell eyes, he could tell that something happened or someone happened.

"Sorry my kwami is annoying" he said nervous in she was about to say but she just giggled.

"It's alright, it's not a big deal" she said acting like he was just talking to himself but also knowing that kwamis can communicate with their owners through their transformation.

"So whats brings you here?" Marinette asked the cat as she walked to her desk chair, she thanked god that she took all of Adrien's pictures done, if not Chat Noir would see it and start asking her questions.

"So your gonna tell me whats wrong" he said proudly in knowing his friend.

"Um what do you mean hehe" she said scratching the back of her neck.

"Marinette is obvious that you have been crying, your nose is red, your eyes are puffy and your face is tear stained oh and don't think that little giggle earlier covered any of that up" he stated still concerned for the bluenette.

Marinette's POV

Dang how did he know?

"Chat Noir nothing happened so you can go home now it's getting late plus your mom and dad mist be worried about you" I said.

I didn't mean it in a mean way but I can't keep him pushing the subject without breaking down"

"1. its 7:30, 2. my dad doesn't care about me he only cares about the idea of me and 3." he stopped from a moment putting his head down and finishing his sentence.

"3. I-I dont have a m-mom anymore, she- uh she passed away" he said so sadly, I could see he wanted to cry...

and I just couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

I ran to the chaise he was sitting on across the room and I hugged him tight and just dropped in the floor.

I just couldn't hold anymore and just started crying which led to sobbing.

I felt his shocked expression that I hugged him or that I broke down infront of one of the protectors of Paris.

Then something shocked me too he buried his face in to my neck and he let out his pain and started crying too.

I've never seen Chat Noir cry this much ever which broke my heart in a million pieces cause he was basically my best friend as Ladybug.

I had to say something its obvious that I caused this, I mean I brought up his mom.

"I'm so sorry, she's in a better place now Chat and I'm sure she would be proud of you to see what you've become I mean your the protector of Paris, your a hero Chat Noir" I said to comfront him, man I felt bad I brought up his mom to .

"It's okay you didn't know, it just hurts to think about and thank you Marinette she would've liked you a lot" he said to me calming down but still sad.

He confessed to me about his mom and somehow I felt guilty that I didn't tell him about my day in school and even tho I didn't knew him well but I felt a connection like we already knew eachother like a bond him and Ladybug never shared so I finally gave in.

Chat Noir's POV
We eventually stopped crying but she didn't tell me why she was crying too even tho I knew exactly what it was about.

I feel like we have something like a bond and not just a bond its like an adoration for eachothor. I locked eyes with her and damn I never noticed how stunning her eyes are.

She could light up a room in a instant with those eyes and smile, its just impossible not to get lost in them, in her beauty and personality, she's just like an adorable princess i thought.

"Calm down Cassanova" Plagg said through my head, I just roll my eyes and kept focusing on Mari then some things snapped me back to reality. 

"He rejected me"

"Who may I ask?" I asked her sniffing through words knowing who which makes me regret everything.

"Adrien Agreste" she said in a sad tone as if all the memories came back.

"Well he.is.an.idiot" I said leaving a pause between words to make her laugh a little and relieve the tension and she laughed so cute she definitely is like a princess and she finally was somehow in a better mood.

"How did it happen? I asked her not being to suspicious because honestly...

I wanted to know EXACTLY how Lila and Chloe were involed in this and once I knew they were gonna hear from me.

Because from now on nothing or no one will hurt my princess.

to be continued...