Something yall need to know...

So it has come to my attention that yall like this book and want me to continue it.

But ⟟ am sorry to say that until further notice, this book will be on hiatus, as ⟟ have fallen somewhat out of the MHA fandom and ⟟ just have no motivation to write or continue my MHA books.

If yall want to suggest some things for prompts for ⏃ closing chapter that would be very much appreciated, again ⟟ am so sorry.

⟟ love the community and the love that you all have for this book, it was the first book of mine to hit 1k reads and still it blows my mind that so many people read and enjoy this book. Really. Thank you all.

Its hard for me to put this into words here but really ⟟ am so thankful for all of you guys gals and nonbianary pals, and if anyone has some ideas for what could happen for ⏃ closing chapter or two, my DMs are open for you to share with me your ideas!

⟟ won't do more than two more chapters and will be deleting the authors note chapters in this book, and then marking it as complete when ⟟ finish with the final chapter(s).

Once again, thank you all so much for the love and support, it means so much to me.

- Crazy4Candy/Ember <3 (formerly TheGoldenLolbit)