⚠️ The Attack ⚠️

⚠️ very triggering and includes child abuse ⚠️

"Tokoyami-Kun! Come into the water, we're gonna play Marco Polo!" Midoryia calls and I sigh, resigning to getting in the water.

I enter the cold pool and we start playing Marco Polo, Uraraka being the person who is 'it'.

"Okay, uh, Marco!" She calls out, a blindfold over her eyes as she is in the middle of the pool.

"Polo!" Everyone but Uraraka calls out, swimming around and trying not to get tagged.

Everyone has a lot of fun, and we end up staying at the pool for a few hours. Eventually, I get out, my feathers dripping wet and cold. I shake my head to try to get some water out of my feathers, and suddenly a huge crash boom was heard from across the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tokoyami's PoV

"What was that?" Todoroki says from the other side of the pool. I'm honestly surprised that he came, but him and Midoryia are rooming together and I guess the broccoli boy convinced him to come. Yes, even I call Midoryia a 'broccoli boy' and I've even said 'Midoryia, you look like a distressed strawberry, is everything okay?' Yes I actually said that to him. FYI, he was fine.

(TheGoldenLolbit - God I'm so sorry I kinda got sidetracked, BACK TO THE MOTHERFU—*slapped by best friend*
Best friend - Shut up. Now back to the story, sorry about that guys!)

Everyone gets out of the pool as Mr. Aizawa rushes in, looking around at everyone.

"Okay, good there you are. A villain just attacked the hotel, get back to your rooms immediately and stay there, only use your quirks to keep yourselves safe. I'm going after the villain." He says and everyone quickly grabs their stuff and runs back to their respective rooms. Once me and Shoji get back to our hotel room, he closes the curtains and locks the door behind us.

"I don't see how our quirks could be used to defend ourselves well, I mean, Dark Shadow could fight the villain I guess but he wouldn't last long." I say, sitting on the couch.

"Why wouldn't he last long?" Shoji replies, sitting on the bed and raising his eyebrow in question.

"Dark Shadow's strength depends on me somewhat. If I'm tired and don't have a lot of energy, he's weaker. Of course, in darkness that doesn't matter much, but with me being weakened and tired right now I could loose control of him....................Again....." I mumble the last word, looking down at my feet. Suddenly there is a loud boom in the hallway, and I can hear Bakugou angrily yelling 'die' over and over again.

I run out into the hallway after unlocking the room door, only to see half the hallway destroyed, the lights out, and Bakugou desperately fighting against a large Nomu.

"DIE YOU FUCKNG PIECE OF PURPLE SHIT!" He yells and directs a large explosion towards the Nomu's exposed brains.

Another villain gets past him and I call Dark Shadow out, the darkness of the hallway making him large.

"Dark Shadow!" I say and he launches himself towards the villain, grabbing them and throwing them against the wall. Another villain makes it past Bakugou and Dark shadow switches to fighting the new villain, both of us completely forgetting about the first one that made it past Bakugou.