Trial

Ok holy shit there's over 5.7k............... THANK YOU SO FRIGGIN MUCH!!!!!!

Tokoyami's PoV

"Mr. and Mrs. Tokoyami, you are accused of multiple counts of child abuse, neglect, and abandonment of two young children. Guilty as charged."

My parents are led out of the room by police officers in handcuffs, their heads down. The woman who is supposed to be my mother shoots me a glare before she and the man who calls himself my father are pushed out of the room. Everyone starts getting up and leaving, including me.

"Are you alright Tokoyami? Ribbit... You look sad..." Tsu says as she comes up to me. She had been sitting in the audience on my side, along with Mr. Aizawa and a few of our classmates.

"I'm fine Tsu. I just wish that this had happened earlier in my life." I say, smiling at her.

"Well, now that that's settled, I know that you would go home to your parents when there was a break, so you can stay with me until you become a hero and get a house of your own." Mr. Aizawa says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Ribbit, h-he could stay with me, Mr. Aizawa. My family would be happy to have him." Tsu says, blushing a little. I look at Mr. Aizawa to see him nodding.

"If it's okay with both your parents and Tokoyami then I don't see a problem." He says.

"I'll call and ask them now!" Tsu says happily, pulling out her phone and calling her parents.
After a bit she comes back, a huge smile on her face. "They said it's okay, ribbit!"

273 words because I wanted to get something out for y'all

Also OMFG THIS BOOK HAS ALMOST 6K READS OMGDKDGEYEVSKSGSHDBYSVSISVSISBSYSBSUSVSISBSUSBSGSJSOSGSUSBSUSVSKSUSVSKDGSUSBSHSVSJSHSISBSHSMSISJSOSBSISBISVDYSVSH

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
😆😆😆😆😆😆
😆😆😆😆😆
😆😆😆😆
😆😆😆
😆😆
😆

—TheGoldenLolbit