C-Coma?!

Warning: Short chapter cause I don't quite know what to do next but I wanted to get this out

"Tokoyami I can't believe it, you're awake! Finally...." Tsu sobs, her grip not lessening.

I try to say 'what do you mean 'finally'' but it comes out as a croak. I try again, swallowing a few times.

"What...do you mean...'finally'..." I manage to get out, Tsu finally letting go of me.

"You were in a coma.........for two months....." she says softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tokoyami's PoV

"W-what?.......C-coma?!......How??" I say, my voice raspy from disuse.

She nods, the doctors nodding as well.

How could I have been unconscious for two whole months?

"You're going to have to make up a month and a half of school, and your teachers have been very worried. We tried reaching out to your parents but they—"

"They........don't care about me anymore. Don't.....bother trying to........contact them." I say forcefully. The doctors visibly recoil, obviously shocked at my words.

"T-Tokoyami-Kun... why do you think that your parents don't care about you? They're your parents, of course they—"

"Because they don't! They never cared about me, why would it change now?" I say, cutting Midoryia off.

"Tokoyami, there are other people who would like to see you, and after they visit then we're gonna need to ask you a few questions." One of the doctors says, and I look at him as he ushers most everyone out. He tries to make Tsu go as well, but she holds tightly onto my hand and refuses to leave my side. The doctors shrug and then two people I would never, ever, ever, EVER, want to see again, are escorted into the room by another doctor.

My parents.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not even gonna put the word count cause I'm sorry y'all I wanted to get something out and this was the furthest I have gotten in about a week....again sorry and I'll try to get another chapter out real soon!

—TheGoldenLolbit